Dare to be...Bridal Beauty 9/19 - 10/2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes! If my boyfriend catches me doing this DTB he might get nervous! Since I am not married.....yet, I guess I'll do a look I would do on my wedding day. :icon_love

mother

of the bride?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) We wanna see some hot, cute, pretty, extravagant, (and of course) innocent brides! Of course, I know that you are all very innocent on your wedding day! LOL
wink.gif

Here are some pics I found online to better help you! If anyone wants to put anymore examples up, feel free to do so.

(Singing)

da..dA..DA..daaaaaa, here comes the bride.....all dressed in white......
wink.gif
hahaha.gif

[/php]

Good theme! It could go a lot of different directions...innocent or dramatic. Not sure where I'll go with this...

But I do know where I WON'T go with this! My actual wedding pic was an early 90's, Brenda from Beverly Hills 90210 kinda look. Focal points: Revlon Cherries in the Snow lipstick, powdered over and made very matte, and harshly defined brows that were a little on the thick side. No wonder the marriage didn't work out...my MU + hubby's mullet = disaster!
icon_lol.gif
LOL!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by glamslam But I do know where I WON'T go with this! My actual wedding pic was an early 90's, Brenda from Beverly Hills 90210 kinda look. Focal points: Revlon Cherries in the Snow lipstick, powdered over and made very matte, and harshly defined brows that were a little on the thick side. No wonder the marriage didn't work out...my MU + hubby's mullet = disaster!
icon_lol.gif
LOL!!!!!!! LMAO (I'm not laughing at you, i'm laughing with you.)
BTW, I love your avie, glamslam. You look so cute and remind me alot of Drew Barrymore.

Love the theme Tony.. I've never done anything like this before so it will be a toughie for me especially since i can never achieve that "flawless" look! I'll try though
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Love the theme Tony.. I've never done anything like this before so it will be a toughie for me especially since i can never achieve that "flawless" look! I'll try though
smile.gif
that´s not true, Laura. I already saw a flawless pic of you...the FOTD a few days ago where you were blowing a kiss. Just add a veil and voila-perfect bridal beauty...clear skin, defined brows, subtle eye makeup-this is how I imagine the perfect bridal look. you definitely got all that in this pic!!!!

Are the photo's supposed to be posted in this thread. My son got married Friday by the Justice of the Peace. There photo looks more like it should be on the Dare To Be Goth thread. Here's a photo. Well I hope I am doing it right. I choose to add an attachment not sure it worked.

Originally Posted by CarrieLynn Are the photo's supposed to be posted in this thread. My son got married Friday by the Justice of the Peace. There photo looks more like it should be on the Dare To Be Goth thread. Here's a photo. Well I hope I am doing it right. I choose to add an attachment not sure it worked. You did it right
smile.gif
Your son reminds me of Tony Robbins !
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CarrieLynn Are the photo's supposed to be posted in this thread. My son got married Friday by the Justice of the Peace. There photo looks more like it should be on the Dare To Be Goth thread. Here's a photo. Well I hope I am doing it right. I choose to add an attachment not sure it worked. That's an awesome wedding pic...very non-traditional. Your son and daughter-in-law looks so cute together.
And congrats
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle that´s not true, Laura. I already saw a flawless pic of you...the FOTD a few days ago where you were blowing a kiss. Just add a veil and voila-perfect bridal beauty...clear skin, defined brows, subtle eye makeup-this is how I imagine the perfect bridal look. you definitely got all that in this pic!!!! I was actually thinking after i saw this thread that they eye look i did was very bridal.. Might do that eye look again but polish it up a bit & do different blush & lips

I'm going to have to Google "Tony Robbins" now. I don't know who he is. The kids are cute together. My son is 6'7 and his bride is 4'9. It's a humerous but cute site. Makes me think of when I was a teenaged girl and 6' tall and all the tallest guys had tiny girlfriends. I would of loved to have seen a traditonal wedding. There are some very beautiful bridal looks. I can't wait to see what gets posted.

ok this is my try...I was gonna buy a tiara first but I didn´t know if I could make it downtown while the contest is running .so here´s me as a bride (damn it I still wished I had a tiara or a veil!!!)

this was so much fun!!!
smile.gif

Woooow :icon_love
claps.gif
claps.gif
You look soooo dreamy!!! Fabulous job Andrea, love the earrings too :icon_love

Originally Posted by Arielle ok this is my try...I was gonna buy a tiara first but I didn´t know if I could make it downtown while the contest is running .so here´s me as a bride (damn it I still wished I had a tiara or a veil!!!)
this was so much fun!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa LMAO (I'm not laughing at you, i'm laughing with you.)
BTW, I love your avie, glamslam. You look so cute and remind me alot of Drew Barrymore.

Aw, thanks Little Lisa!
tongue.gif

Andrea, you always look great! You have that chameleon quality...everything suits you! (((darn you))) You did a beautiful job, I love it :icon_love

Hey, maybe you could Photoshop a tiara into the pic! J/K!

Oh Andrea...you would make a lovely bride. I swear, u look like one of those girls in wedding mags.

Here's mine. I was looking for an excuse to wear that tiara again:icon_love

Img1136.jpg

Img1135.jpg

Img1133.jpg

Img1132.jpg

And here was my actual wedding pic...

Img1123.jpg

My DH would kill me for posting this.

Back