Dare to be...Bridal Beauty 9/19 - 10/2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andrea you're so chic on the photos!! So classical beauty!!:icon_love:icon_love

Emmy you're such a sweet bride!!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by iloveparis Oh Andrea...you would make a lovely bride. I swear, u look like one of those girls in wedding mags.
Here's mine. I was looking for an excuse to wear that tiara again:icon_love

OHhh I love it!!! You did a geat job
claps.gif
I love the actual wedding pic too you look amazing!!

Gorgeous bride Em!!

Andrea, are those your real LASHES??????? You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!
claps.gif

Thanks, Sophia, Chrystal, Jennifer and Nilufer:icon_love You guys are waaaay too nice.

And Andrea, I looooove ur lashes too. I wish I can get mine to look like that.

Wow Emmy & Andrea, you both did wonderful jobs. What did you use on your lips Andrea?

Originally Posted by Laura Wow Emmy & Andrea, you both did wonderful jobs. What did you use on your lips Andrea? l/l: MAC Cranberry (the only lipliner I have...it was a bit too dark for the l/s)l/s: Clinique Color Surge in Precious Pink

l/g: MAC Glitz Gloss in Ramoneo

Originally Posted by suziqq322 Gorgeous bride Em!!
Andrea, are those your real LASHES??????? You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!
claps.gif

thanks! yeah, they´re real...with LOTS of mascara
wink.gif
thanks so much everyone-I had so much fun during this, I wished I had the full bridal-gear to do this *lol*

Emmy, you look so beautiful! the combo of dark lips+dark hair+WHITE teeth always looks so classic. If I had teeth like that I would have smiled too in my pics
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Andrea and Emmy - you both look gorgeous!

And love your 'real' picture too Emmy!

wowwwwwwwww, andrea, what a great job! you look so beautiful!

emmy, i love it! i also LOVE your real wedding pic. i love your hair!

Thanks, guys:icon_love My face is really puffed in the pics up coz I'm 37 weeks preggers, but u just made me feel a lot better
smile.gif

My husband is already trying to figure out how to vote for you Andrea LOL

You make a great bride Emmy! Your hair is KILLER in your real wedding picture!

Originally Posted by Cirean My husband is already trying to figure out how to vote for you Andrea LOL *LOL* that´s too funny
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer emmy, you're pregnant?! i didn't know! congrats!
smile.gif
Thanks, Jennifer
smile.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam Andrea, you always look great! You have that chameleon quality...everything suits you! (((darn you))) You did a beautiful job, I love it :icon_love Hey, maybe you could Photoshop a tiara into the pic! J/K!

I would if I knew anything about photoshopping pics *lol*thanks sweetie :icon_love

OMG Emmy I mixed something up...I thought you meant you were pregnant in your REAL wedding pic.

so CONGRATS on the baby that´s on the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back