Dare to be...Bridal Beauty 9/19 - 10/2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow you guys look a-mazing! I would love to try to achieve the look, it's always fun experimenting with new colors and new techniques..unfortunately though i don't get the time to do so.

Well done guys and congrats emmy
biggrin.gif

YourOne&Only.x

I am from Houston, TX. Thank you sweetie!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 mb - those pics are beautiful!!! You do kinda look like Trisha! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Devin - where are you from again? I love that Butterfly museum pic! Looks like something out of Midsummer Nights Dream
wink.gif

How do you guys get your pics to come out so good? I must have a really crappy camera, or bad lighting or something! Or maybe I'm just really talentless...
icon_eek.gif

I did a face last weekend, I thought it looked awesome. But the pics turned out worse than terrible! I must have taken 20 shots, and none were suitable. I'm gonna try again tomorrow afternoon, don't worry it will be early in the day. No squeaking in at the last second this time. I hope it turns out good 'cause it's a really sucky feeling to try and end up failing.
icon_mad.gif

Beautiful faces guys, very inspiring! I love-love-love the actual wedding pics!:icon_love I have some ideas on how to make my pics turn out better this time...

I agree, I love that pic at the butterfly museum, Devin! At first, I thought it was a green screen! Now I want to get married in Texas so I can copy you and get a pic like that!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
maybe I should find a boy before I start planning my wedding
icon_wink.gif
I love your bouquet, too, with the mix of formal roses and exotic flowers, it's very unique.

Back