Dare To Be - Dessert Inspired (May 12 - May 26 2012)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Our new theme is Dare To Be - Dessert Inspired
 ​
 ​
 ​
Winner of Dare To Be - A Fantasy Creature- FireHeadCutie

Remember!
**If you are planning on entering this challenge, please post your entry in this thread and then PM
me with your choice of theme should you win the challenge. If you do not PM me with your choice, your entry will not be included in the voting poll. I will do my best to remind anyone should they forget.**
 ​

Entry deadline for Dare to Be Challenges will be at 6pm Eastern Time on the last day of the challenge. (2 weeks time) Please have your entry posted and pm sent to me, prior to this date/time Thank You! XO

Here are some inspirational pics, feel free to add your own to this thread,

For those who would like to enter, Please Note:
 ​
Entries must be specifically created for this challenge. Recycled images are not allowed.

Please review the rest of the rules here.

As before, no photoshopping is allowed. This includes the lightening and darkening of images. Only cropping and resizing images is allowed.

Remember!!!
If you are planning on entering this challenge, please post your entry in this thread and then PM me with your choice of theme should you win the challenge. If you do not PM me with your choice, your entry will not be included in the voting poll. I will do my best to remind anyone should they forget.

For those whose entries include more than one pic: Please indicate in your post with the images which one you would like for voting. Otherwise, the first image will be chosen automatically.

Have FuN and EnJoY the contest Everyone!
Good Luck!

I hope I have the time to give this theme a go, sounds like it could be a fun one
smile.gif

nice theme! I'd like to give it a try if I have time, looking forward to seeing other creative entries as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope there will be more submissions! This is such an awesome theme!! Come on!!! I would love to se

e the makeup ideas you guys come up with :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well heres mine! I thought I had better submit it now before I forget and miss the deadline, which usually happens to me lol.

This first picture is my entry

Great entry mandamarie!!

The cupcake is too cute!

I hope more members enter this challenge, its such a cute theme with so many possible looks!

I will leave this challenge open for anyone else who may need more time to enter.

I hope to see some more entries!

It's a shame no one else entered this challenge :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It was such a great theme! Hopefully the next challenge will get more participation.

Latest posts

Back