Dare to Be: DIRTY CAN BE BEAUTIFUL (07/1/2012 - 07/14/2012)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since Katana has not been around to host the Dare To Be challenges I'll start a new one. I apologize to anyone from any older ones as I'm basically starting from the ground up on this until we find a more permanent leader to take this over.

The rules:
  1. All entries must be your own original work.
  2. Include a piece of paper in your photo showing a sign that says something like "MUT: Dare To Be entry" so we know it's your own work.
  3. Entries inspired by another person please give credit where credit is due otherwise entry maybe disqualified.
  4. Photoshopping is not allowed with the exception of cropping and/or resizing.
  5. Limit one entry per person HOWEVER you may post more than one photo but only one maybe voted on.

Entry deadline for this Dare to Be challenge is 07/14/2012 at 8:59 PM Pacific (07/14/2012 11:59 PM Eastern).

The Prize:
Picking the challenge theme for the next Dare to Be as well as a mini-article based on an interview with the winner.

This Dare To Be challenge - DIRTY CAN BE BEAUTIFUL - is based on an interview given by Ve Neille at IMATS in which she stated that everyone in the Hungry Games was required to look dirty yet pretty at the same time.

Here are a few photos where the actresses are dirty yet still looking beautiful.

The Hunger Games​
 ​
Sucker Punch​
 ​
Snow White and the Huntsman​
 ​
Pirates of the Caribbean​

"Since Katana has not been around to host the Dare To Be challenges I'll start a new one. I apologize to anyone from any older ones as I'm basically starting from the ground up on this until we find a more permanent leader to take this over." My apologies, I gave birth a few weeks ago and have been busy recovering and tending to my newborn. I have been running the dare to be for a couple of years now and will be available to do so again shortly. There was no voting poll for the previous challenge as there was only one entry. The past few challenges have only received one entry (I think members tend to be busy outdoors during the summer months) and therefore the interest in new challenges has been quite slim. Hopefully more members begin to enter and I will be back again soon. Good luck ladies!

OMG! A BABY!! Girl you better post some pictures or you'll be hunted down! Congrats! When things calm down on your end let me know because you were one of our best mods.

Hey all, just checking in. This DTB closed on the 14th but there are no submissions.

If you'd like to do one, let's get them in today so we can all see your creations! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back