Dare To Be - Edgy! (January 12th - 25th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif omg i love the last one, all of these are pretty cool!Are you entering the dbt too Patricia? =)

I like the last one too..I'll probably enter though, If i can think of something cool to do.
smile.gif

i recognise those top few inspiration pics. she posts on a livejournal community n she's fANTASTIC!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like the last one too..I'll probably enter though, If i can think of something cool to do.
smile.gif

That would be great, im sure you can pull of the edgy look really well =)I really want to enter this one, after taking a looong break, i am finally in the mood for it
biggrin.gif

Here's some more inspirational pics, now i don't know which of all these that have been posted i want to use lol

Edgy_latex_by_digikitten.jpg

edgy_by_one___love.jpg

pretty_girl_by_iamJolie.jpg

The_dark_side_of_Jen_by_AEenchantment.jpg

Bad_Hair_Day__by_vickyterror.jpg

Bird_Queen___1_by_leodadominico.jpg

_courtneyrose____wrench_wench__by_p0isonphotography.jpg

ModeMakeUp20050106.jpg

this is gonna be great, if i get inspired im gonna do it too

celly and nury, lets see em!

these are from a photoshoot i did recently,(i was the makeup artist) im not submitting them because they were tweaked a bit but i figured they'd be some good inspiration pics for you ladies

Very nice inspiration.

I gave it a try, but it turned out more b****y barbie than edgy lol.

I'll probably end up re-doing it for something alil more edgy.

InsensitiveEdgy.jpg

InsensitiveEdgy2.jpg

InsensitiveEdgy3.jpg

InsensitiveEdgy4.jpg

InsensitiveEdgy5.jpg

i think im gonna do this, my sister has been wanting to to one of these with me and we both think we can to this one.

hell, all over this place i has, lots of fishnet clothing stuff, lots of studded jewelry, crazy amounts of earrings, and the make up i need

should be fun to do and not a problem.

and it'll be my fist dtb!

=P

that is sweet miss pout!

LOVE the checkers!

and insensitive your eyes look gorgeous too!

geez this one looks like such fun!

OMG! Miss pout... those eyes....How did you do it???!!!

Bellagia, its just some Vaseline mixed with pigment!

Latest posts

Back