Dare to Be... GOTH !! 8/22-9/4

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
claps.gif

Love the first and last pics. Awesome!!

wow!! that looks great michelle!

i went to long's today, and i kept thinking that i needed to pick something up that was in the makeup isle. i couldn't remember at all what i needed... i needed stuff for this DTB! totally forgot.

Love this. I was goth all through high school! (don't laugh.) So was my husband. (I still kinda am.) But I can't really pull it off anymore. That would be great showing up at my son's school all gothed up...HA HA! I can't wait to see the pictures of everyone, It'll take me back to high school.
icon_twisted.gif

glitter and michelle, wow you guys look awesome!!! very creative too!

if I´m gonna do this at all I´m gonna put black e/s anywhere around my eyes (and cover up my dark undereye circles that way *hehe*) and make my lips ghostly pale.
eek.gif

looks great glitter! are black tears part of the whole goth thing?

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 Oooooo....scary
biggrin.gif
Ha michelle that's awesome. But in the last pic, you look so much like Joshua and Jacob it scares me LoL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Those are great entries Michelle & Glitter! Fabulous girls fabulous
biggrin.gif

Michelle and Glitter I like the looks that both of you have done. I am excited about this one I used to be goth back in the day, so it will be fun to get some of that stuff out and do it again. Here are some pics of me back then. I will do a more dramatic look then these for it though.

Originally Posted by glitter1391 This is Hottt!!!! I love the black lips with that gloss to it! i didnt have black lipstick so i just mixed black eyeshadow and a clear lip gloss. i do that alot with diff blushes and eyeshadows to get different colors for my lips.

Originally Posted by simplykrazy07 i didnt have black lipstick so i just mixed black eyeshadow and a clear lip gloss. i do that alot with diff blushes and eyeshadows to get different colors for my lips. Those shapes that you two did are awesome! Pretty Gothic
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back