Dare to Be... GOTH !! 8/22-9/4

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree Jess you are a doll!!

Originally Posted by glamslam Ok let's try this again.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Here's my look. I actually had a cool idea for artwork around the eyes but got too tired. I'll have to try it on my second face that I plan on doing next week. Don't know why I put on a beauty mark! I always do that, guess I just love them! But I do think it threw this look off somehow. LOL, I tried my best to smother my natural skin tone in Ivory foundation...check out the contrast with my neck! And in some of the pics, my cheeks still look pink. Oh well!
tongue.gif

Scarlette, your eyes are the most amazing color!

Originally Posted by Scarlette Ok here I am.. vamped up and ready to go! White foundation from Wal-Mart. Eyes and lips thanks to Kryolan and MAC.

I think you look great Mel. Your MU looks like the girls I've seen when I go out to rock clubs. The other guys are right, goth isn't just about the cliched dark lips and eyes, it's more about an attitude.

I haven't had a chance to try at the Goth again so I'll just post what I've got :-(

I look forward to the next challenge. As soon as it's posted I'm starting!

triedtobegoth1.jpg

Just for the heck of it, here's what I did w/ the pic afterwards.

quadgoth.jpg

I just checked in and saw the newest looks! They are all excellent! I hope to post a second one myself tonight. This was so fun, can't imagine what the next theme will be...
smile.gif

here's mine. not quite sure what i was doing though. lol. i've never done a goth look before.

Originally Posted by Liz here's mine. not quite sure what i was doing though. lol. i've never done a goth look before. Wow Liz, you are so pretty! Your skin and eyes look awesome! I love the little tear shapes drawn under the eye, too! I think everyone on here turned out to be pretty glamourous, despite the goth theme, which I normally don't find all that glam. Maybe because you're all awesome with makeup
icon_cheesygrin.gif

thanks guys
smile.gif

my skin is HORRID right now. so i had packed on lots of my old NC30 studio fix to make my skin lighter. i keep saying that my forehead is like cobbestone
frown.gif
lol

Wowwsss Liz, you look sooo good!! I love the way you did your eyes! and your e/s are soooo long :icon_love

It's really neat to see people in a totally different look. I tried it but my camera sucks and i didn't really know what i was doing for this look. It was fun nonetheless :icon_love

It's going to be SO hard to vote

Back