Dare to Be... GOTH !! 8/22-9/4

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok People!! I'm going with something kind of 'different' than our recent glamour looks... we're going goth - so jump right in!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

/fotki%20moje/GOTH.jpg
Gothic%20cover.JPG

goth2_jpg.jpg

(images from google.com)

I'll try to find more pics... but you get the idea
wink.gif
HAVE FUN!!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Ok People!! I'm going with something kind of 'different' than our recent glamour looks... we're going goth - so jump right in!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Great choice, now we get to see boys in make-up too
biggrin.gif

How extreme are we going on this?

As EXTREME as you can go Lea! Great choice Janelle. Will defo enter this week
biggrin.gif

hm, this is something i did the other week...i do believe ill try something else to go instead of these pictures, but er whatever.

[im feeling sick, if this doesnt make sense, thats why]

THANK YOU THANK YOU! This is gonna be cool, I might just do 2 looks, 1 each week of the challenge! BTW...I was goth in high school, but we didn't call it that in the 80's. I don't remember what it was called, I hung out with the skate punks but I don't think the girls were called skate punks. Wavers? OMG I can't remember! But it was the same kind of deal.

I am SO excited to do this!!! (can you tell?)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

lol. i don't have any makeup for this look.

i guess i can try some cheapie drugstore stuff.

Looks like it will be a fun two weeks. Look forward to seeing everyone's creations.

ok I´m gonna try this but not sure if I´ll post it. I already look scary with only a LITTLE too much black eyeliner. but I think it´s the purpose to look a little scary on this Dare to Be, right?

What a great idea!!!
claps.gif
Can't wait to see the pics. If I get a better digicam soon, I'll try to post some pics as well.

I love goth look (not the extreme versions) - I always wanted to try it out on myself but I never had the courage
smile.gif

I am so into this one as well, lol I wasn't Goth when I was a kid. I was Grunge, which are really the same thing. Can not wait to see everyone,

Now let me go see what I can come up with.

Pic to be posted soon....

Originally Posted by Liz lol. i don't have any makeup for this look. i guess i can try some cheapie drugstore stuff.

I've used white e/s all over my face before on top of foundation when I did fancy dress as bride of dracula.
I might try 2 looks out and join in for this one, a wearable one and a more out there one.

Ahh! I always make myself look like a goth with make-up when I'm bored! I might enter
biggrin.gif

I guess I picked a good one? lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Can't wait to see everyone's pics!!! I like this because it can look so different, yet be in the same category, ya know? This is gonna be fun!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally the only time you can get away with dark circles ..won't have to hide them with this! Will be interesting to see everyones pix ..can't wait! LOL - Dark circles are encouraged!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 Oooooo....scary
biggrin.gif
I like the first one a lot...did you do those black tears with liquid liner? Your dark hair and big eyes are perfect for pulling off the 'goth' look!

Latest posts

Back