Dare to Be: Mardi Gras Madness! (July 18th - July 24th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Ok speaking of TRYING... Lmao!!
icon_redface.gif
Well, I was going to do something w/ my airbrush & stencils... so that I'd look somewhat normal and not like the Ultimate Warrior - which is what it ended up looking like *sob*
icon_cry.gif
But... apparently someone cut (or it broke VERY cleanly) the air hose from my compressor to my brush !!!
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
Now I have to replace the whole piece, because naturally, the end of the hose is attached to the fitting that screws to the gun... god I'm pissed!!! it's probably gonna cost some $$ to fix!
icon_mad.gif
Anyhoooo... since I didnt' wanna miss out again - I did a horrible temp. DTB... maybe I'll have time to do another one - who knows... anyhow!!!
smile.gif
This was done with MAC Tealo Powerpoint, Mac Violet & Gold Pigments on the lids, and the rest is all colors from the MOD Cosmetics 88 color palette... little suckers show up pretty good! lol And since I didn't have any alcohol at the moment, my 7-11 coffee will have to do! LOL Oh well, this is a horrible substitute, so go easy on me!! lol
icon_sad.gif

LMAO!! GASPS!!!!!!!! SO GOOD Janelle!!! I didn't know you could do that. It's amazing!

Fantastic, Janelle!

I was planning to do an eye look with Mardi Gras type colours on Friday night before I heard about this Dare to Be look so I'll post it then, but it's not going to be anything spectacular!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LMAO!! GASPS!!!!!!!! SO GOOD Janelle!!! I didn't know you could do that. It's amazing! I completly agree with you, Tony. it is AWESOME!!! the colors looks so vibrant. and you have such beautiful teeth...show them more often
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif
Love the look Janelle, you're right my 88 eyeshadow pallette colors do photograph well...I may have to give it a shot too...LOL....

Originally Posted by Liz aww. you can use any kind of color you want! my friend who is the mardi gras expert told me I had to do purple and green or it wasn't true mardi gras.
icon_biggrin.gif
It was a good excuse to buy some new green and purple e/s today!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Janelle, you get the Laura 5 Star Award for this makeup lol
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

laura223.jpg

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Ok speaking of TRYING... Lmao!!
icon_redface.gif
Well, I was going to do something w/ my airbrush & stencils... so that I'd look somewhat normal and not like the Ultimate Warrior - which is what it ended up looking like *sob*
icon_cry.gif
But... apparently someone cut (or it broke VERY cleanly) the air hose from my compressor to my brush !!!
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
Now I have to replace the whole piece, because naturally, the end of the hose is attached to the fitting that screws to the gun... god I'm pissed!!! it's probably gonna cost some $$ to fix!
icon_mad.gif
Anyhoooo... since I didnt' wanna miss out again - I did a horrible temp. DTB... maybe I'll have time to do another one - who knows... anyhow!!!
smile.gif
This was done with MAC Tealo Powerpoint, Mac Violet & Gold Pigments on the lids, and the rest is all colors from the MOD Cosmetics 88 color palette... little suckers show up pretty good! lol And since I didn't have any alcohol at the moment, my 7-11 coffee will have to do! LOL Oh well, this is a horrible substitute, so go easy on me!! lol https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies2/icon_sad.gif

Aww!! you guys are too cute!! :icon_love Thanks so much!! I felt really silly actually - but those shadows are awesome!!! SO colorful!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

And I didn't know I could do that either... lol

PS... I absolutely hate my teeth LOL so HUGE!
icon_frown.gif

But THANK YOU GUYS!!!! Love ya!!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Janelle, you get the Laura 5 Star Award for this makeup lol
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
laura223.jpg

OMG!!! REALLY!?!?!
icon_eek.gif
You better not be kidding! This is the most prestigious award!! I can't believe I got one!
claps.gif
Ok... gonna go prepare my acceptance speech!!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 ... apparently someone cut (or it broke VERY cleanly) the air hose from my compressor to my brush !!!
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_mad.gif
: Replacement hoses really don't cost that much...I think you can find them around $20 or so.

Originally Posted by envymi Replacement hoses really don't cost that much...I think you can find them around $20 or so. Oh - that would be nice... never had to replace anything - so I haven't looked into it yet.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by KMEFH Technically its purple, green, and gold!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Lol. It's so weird that I had planned to use those exact colours together anyway this week! I don't know if I'll post it on this thread, though, because it won't be a full-face job. Lol.

OMG Tony CRINGE! I need to delete that pic forever.. MORTIFICATION ALERT!

Laura, that pic is too funny !!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura OMG Tony CRINGE! I need to delete that pic forever.. MORTIFICATION ALERT!

Thanks everybody! And I thought I'd look stupid... lol
icon_redface.gif
It's funny though - on days when I think I look bad or my MU isn't what I'd want it to look like - people like it... go figure! LOL But thanks!!! It means so much coming from all of you!! :icon_love

Back