Dare to Be: Mardi Gras Madness! (July 18th - July 24th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW, janelle, that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! great job!!! you're very talented
icon_cheesygrin.gif

where's everyone else's!?!?!?!

Originally Posted by Jennifer WOW, janelle, that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! great job!!! you're very talented
icon_cheesygrin.gif

where's everyone else's!?!?!?!

Thanks "twin sis" !! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And that's what I'm wondering!!! Where is everyone!?!?!
icon_eek.gif
I wanna win one of these things one day - but not because I'm the ONLY entry!!! LMAO!
eek.gif

I'm getting mine done tomorrow night for sure! I bet lots of us will have more time over the weekend...
icon_smile.gif

Especially now that Janelle has inspired us! Girl you look mah-velous!!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I wanna win one of these things one day - but not because I'm the ONLY entry!!! LMAO!
eek.gif
This comment just made me laugh! Sorry...
Come on girls... show us your mardi gras look.

I have learned through this theme I could NEVER be a surgeon!! I was trying to make nice smooth lines & my hands were so shakey like I have caffiene running through my veins. But here we go anyway
smile.gif

wow! that looks great sheila! i love the scrolly things and the blending from yellow to orange!! great job and thanks for participating!

Originally Posted by Marisol Sheila... looks like you are ready to collect some beads!!! Looks awesome! Thank you!! Last week my hubby & I were watching COPS in Mardi Gras & my darling hub kept telling show your boobies & earn your beads LOL I'm a prude so this is a much nicer way to earn em
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine OMG that is an awesome look Sheila! I love how the colors are so well blended and I can't even see where your eyebrows are! Yeah!!! I almost tried the "glue on the eyebrow" technique but thought I better not or I'd end up pulling all my e/b hairs out LOL

Originally Posted by Liz wow! that looks great sheila! i love the scrolly things and the blending from yellow to orange!! great job and thanks for participating! This was totally a fun theme except next time I need to wait for my three year old to be asleep. When he saw me he started to cry LOL
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by SHEILAB13

I have learned through this theme I could NEVER be a surgeon!! I was trying to make nice smooth lines & my hands were so shakey like I have caffiene running through my veins. But here we go anyway
smile.gif

SHEILA!!!!!! Gasp! Very cute!!! love it

Originally Posted by SHEILAB13 Thank you!! Last week my hubby & I were watching COPS in Mardi Gras & my darling hub kept telling show your boobies & earn your beads LOL I'm a prude so this is a much nicer way to earn em
wink.gif
hahahahahaha

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 ok - I took out my makeup wipes to take this crap off... and it seems to actually look a little more normal without the 'thing' in the middle!! ha ha
icon_redface.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Oh well... between those pics & these... you get the idea lol
wink.gif

Um... ok - maybe not... this sucks too LMAO
icon_eek.gif

I think you did great Janelle,very creative
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
SO pretty!!!

Ditto Sheila.....great job!!!!

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Sheila ,you look awesome,great job!!!!!
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 I think you did great Janelle,very creative
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
SO pretty!!! Thanks luv!
wink.gif

Sheila!! That's awesome!!! Your colors and blending are SO GOOD!!! I love the scrolls too... Great job & thanks for joining in!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ok! I just did my own thang here!!!
icon_redface.gif
LOL!! I already decided not to do any mask drawing...I didn't have the right tools or the right MU for that. So I just decided to incorporate the Mardi Gras colors and try to evoke the whole "girl gone wild" drunk off my butt but still seductive vibe of Mardi Gras. The gold highlighter I put all over my face just made me look sweaty which adds to the hotness eh? LOL!!!!!!!!!! Also I didn't have any beads or slutty clothing so I improvised with the crazy furry scarf thingy!
icon_rolleyes.gif
I am just cracking up over this...I'm hopeless...

Sorry so stupid...maybe the next theme will be more my forte!
icon_biggrin.gif

mardigras.jpg
mardigras2.jpg
http://www.img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/glamslam72/eyes.bmp

oh I like that a LOT Jessica. you look rrrrealy seductive in pic #1. and the lip color is great!!!

Great looks, Sheila and Jessica! Love the detail, Sheila and love the smudgy green and vibrant lips, Jessica.

I wasn't going to post my eye look but the colours are Mardi Gras so...

Back