Dare to Be: Mardi Gras Madness! (July 18th - July 24th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Violet Great looks, Sheila and Jessica! Love the detail, Sheila and love the smudgy green and vibrant lips, Jessica.
I wasn't going to post my eye look but the colours are Mardi Gras so...

violet, looks hot! i love it!

Wow Sheila, Jessica & Bethany all look fab! Well done girls. We have some posers on this site (just joking!)

Unfortunately i didnt have time this week to enter the comp but hopefully i will next week
biggrin.gif

great job everyone! so many different looks!

Mine was a flop, but hopefully I can try again today.

wow! great job bethany and glamslam!

i don't know if i will get around to doing a look. i have a HUGE bump on my forehead
frown.gif

Jess you look hot!!! yeah... YOU need to lose wieght my A$$!!!
wink.gif
Looking great chick!!

Bethany - Great technique!!! I love how you make 3 totally different colors look like they were born to be worn together that way!! Awesome!!!
claps.gif

Hi Everyone,

I know I am a little late for this but I finally had time to do it, and thought I would share my pics with you guys. I love Mardi Gras and harlequins (sp?) very much and this one really inspired me. I thought I would go for a whole yin/yang, comedy/tragedy thing with this look. I used MAC in silly goose, gorgeous gold, chrome yellow and Marcelle aqua splash shadows and the right eye. With Marcelle loveable lime, teal squeal, and MAC divine lime liners. Right side lips are Marcelle innocent rose liner with MAC sushi flower over.

Left eye is Quo autumn harvest palette, with black liner on lips.

Wow that is really colourful warholsMarilyn! I think the contest is closed but i'll see if i can still enter you in it!

Originally Posted by WarholsMarilyn Hi Everyone,
I know I am a little late for this but I finally had time to do it, and thought I would share my pics with you guys. I love Mardi Gras and harlequins (sp?) very much and this one really inspired me. I thought I would go for a whole yin/yang, comedy/tragedy thing with this look. I used MAC in silly goose, gorgeous gold, chrome yellow and Marcelle aqua splash shadows and the right eye. With Marcelle loveable lime, teal squeal, and MAC divine lime liners. Right side lips are Marcelle innocent rose liner with MAC sushi flower over.

ooooooooo wow, worked very well
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam Ok! I just did my own thang here!!!
icon_redface.gif
LOL!! I already decided not to do any mask drawing...I didn't have the right tools or the right MU for that. So I just decided to incorporate the Mardi Gras colors and try to evoke the whole "girl gone wild" drunk off my butt but still seductive vibe of Mardi Gras. The gold highlighter I put all over my face just made me look sweaty which adds to the hotness eh? LOL!!!!!!!!!! Also I didn't have any beads or slutty clothing so I improvised with the crazy furry scarf thingy!
icon_rolleyes.gif
I am just cracking up over this...I'm hopeless...
Sorry so stupid...maybe the next theme will be more my forte!
icon_biggrin.gif

mardigras.jpg
mardigras2.jpg
http://www.img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/glamslam72/eyes.bmp

OOOOOOOOO u go girl !
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by WarholsMarilyn

Hi Everyone,

WarholsMarilyn! You are prolly the longest MUT member in this thread. I remember when you used to come here when we were an infant
wink.gif
THanks! By the way, you look GREAT! It's nice to see so many participating! Thanks WarholsMarilyn, keep up the good work!

Thanks everyone for the nice words. It's okay that I didn't make the deadline, it was so much fun to do anyway. Tony, thanks for remembering me. I try to get to the site as often as I can. I don't talk much sometimes but I try to stay in the loop. Everyone always has such good advice and suggestions on here, thanks everyone.

Originally Posted by WarholsMarilyn Hi Everyone,

Wow! That looks great!! nice job!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back