Dare To Be - Reptilian (March 12 2012 - March 27 2012)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
 ​
Our new theme is Dare To Be - Reptilian
 ​
 ​
Winner of DTB - A Famous RedHead - Amber Blevins

Remember!
**If you are planning on entering this challenge, please post your entry in this thread and then PM
me with your choice of theme should you win the challenge. If you do not PM me with your choice, your entry will not be included in the voting poll. I will do my best to remind anyone should they forget.**
 ​

Entry deadline for Dare to Be Challenges will be at 6pm Eastern Time on the last day of the challenge. (2 weeks time) Please have your entry posted and pm sent to me, prior to this date/time Thank You! XO

Here are some inspirational pics, feel free to add your own to this thread,

For those who would like to enter, Please Note:
 ​
Entries must be specifically created for this challenge. Recycled images are not allowed.

Please review the rest of the rules here.

As before, no photoshopping is allowed. This includes the lightening and darkening of images. Only cropping and resizing images is allowed.

Remember!!!
If you are planning on entering this challenge, please post your entry in this thread and then PM me with your choice of theme should you win the challenge. If you do not PM me with your choice, your entry will not be included in the voting poll. I will do my best to remind anyone should they forget.

For those whose entries include more than one pic: Please indicate in your post with the images which one you would like for voting. Otherwise, the first image will be chosen automatically.

Have FuN and EnJoY the contest Everyone!
Good Luck!

Very cool challenge. Although two of these photos aren't makeup work. I am excited for the challenge!!!

Originally Posted by CallmeMrsAL /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Very cool challenge. Although two of these photos aren't makeup work. I am excited for the challenge!!!
They don't have to be makeup work done by others to gain inspiration from. They are just inspirational photos.

I can't wait to see some of the creative entires!

I get that, I just was mentioning it in case someone didn't realize the second one wasn't makeup.

I am not sure which direction I want to take, there are so many different inspirations out there.

I actually did a look with snakeskin a few years ago. I guess I can't enter it tho can I?

I've found some more inspirational photos. 

I tried to avoid too much prosthetics since we're never gonna do something like this 
biggrin.gif

'

I almost instantly thought of Reptile from Mortal Kombat. I thought I would share some inspiration photos in case someone wants to try and recreate him. I would so try this but I don't have anything at the moment that I can use to recreate it and I don't think I'm that talented. I think it would be cool if someone tried this....or if anything hopefully this gives you some idea of what to do.

Those are some really great inspirational photos! There are so many directions this can be taken in.

This also makes me think of Jenna Jameson's crazy eye look a few years back.....

If you have prostetics available feel free to use them!

Originally Posted by greenapril /img/forum/go_quote.gif

'

I almost instantly thought of Reptile from Mortal Kombat. I thought I would share some inspiration photos in case someone wants to try and recreate him. I would so try this but I don't have anything at the moment that I can use to recreate it and I don't think I'm that talented. I think it would be cool if someone tried this....or if anything hopefully this gives you some idea of what to do.

I did too!!  He's one of my favorite characters. . . .   If I do this challenge, I'll definitiely try some sort of Reptile look.

Originally Posted by BrittanyCouture /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This looks like a really fun challenge!! Is there a prize? Sorry, I'm new here ;P
Welcome to makeuptalk! I hope you enter our Dare To Be challenge!

No prize, but one of the perks of winning is getting to pick the theme for the next challenge.

Brittany, you should check out some of the past DTB challenges and get inspired for a theme idea!

I (like some others) thought instantly of reptile from MK :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />    So that's what i did! Saw the little photo by photo tutorial and thought i'd give it a go.   Hopefully there will be more entries today??

Originally Posted by GreenIcyEnvy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I (like some others) thought instantly of reptile from MK :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />    So that's what i did! Saw the little photo by photo tutorial and thought i'd give it a go.   Hopefully there will be more entries today??

You did a good job! I'm sure that took you forever!

Originally Posted by GreenIcyEnvy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG- LOVE it!!

And I love how you added the blood!

You killed it.  Fatality~

Latest posts

Back