Dark circles that wont say buh bye

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been thinking of getting an eye cream to get rid them. its not that i don't get enough sleep because i do, I'm on summer break believe me i sleep in. I've been looking around at Sephora but i really don't want to spend my money on something that wont work. Anybody have any good products that can help my dark circles I've had as long as i can remember.
icon_question.gif

Welcome to MakeUpTalk makeuplvr! I'm Laura from Ireland. I remember we had a big discussion on this topic a few weeks back & i think people were saying no matter what you use, you cant actually get rid of dark circles under your eyes. I dont know exactly what was said but i'll have a look for the thread & post it here for you.

To cover up though, i really like Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer. A few of the girls on here swear by it aswell!

Originally Posted by Laura Welcome to MakeUpTalk makeuplvr! I'm Laura from Ireland. I remember we had a big discussion on this topic a few weeks back & i think people were saying no matter what you use, you cant actually get rid of dark circles under your eyes. I dont know exactly what was said but i'll have a look for the thread & post it here for you.
To cover up though, i really like Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer. A few of the girls on here swear by it aswell!

Thanks!! I'll have to look around.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_lol.gif

I've been looking for eye creams too (currently eyeing Hexlin but its just too expensive!). A few products that have worked for me are:

-Almay Kinetin Eye Brightening & Firming

-Benefit EyeCon

-Neutrogena Radiant Eye Boost

..the only problem with these products is that they for me they work for about the first 2 weeks or so, and after that theres no more significant changes. Also to see results you'd have to continue using it and i'm just impatient most of the time and want one product that works so i'm always moving on to something new. I've pretty much given up on brightening eye creams and just stick to concealers. Concealers that I like are Lancome's Maquicomplete and Kevyn Aucoin's SSE.. make sure to use a good eye creame underneath=). I've also tried BB's Creamy Concealer and I don't think i get the hang of it as it always creases, fades, and looks dried up regardless of how much eyecreme I use. Hth!

you should try du wop's eye gels for dark circles located at sephora i love them and they smell like citrus too! yea and i cover mine with almays concealer or bare minerals which i use as foundation too

i want to get rid of them too! i'm currently trying out olay total effect's eye cream. it's only the third day and there's a little change but i'm going to give it another week. this will be the first time i'm using something for my eye circles so we'll see.

let us know what works for you!
biggrin.gif
good luck!

Shiseido product, the Elixir eye cream works for me. But I'm not sure if shiseido sells elixir stuff in your country.

Latest posts

Back