Dark Circles Under My Eyes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, i have this major problem that is making me depressed, you see i'm only 22 yrs old yet i
have wrinkles; in my forehead and around my mouth and nose
i hate myself, i mean i'm 22 yet i look like i'm 35 because of these wrinkles and i dont know what to do

can (link removed)  help me for reduce my dark circles ?

Dermadoctor's Wrinkle Revenge Eye Balm is very good for dark circles. Eat foods that are rich in iron and magnesium such as pumpkin seeds, or take supplements.

As for wrinkles, EpidermxII microdermabrasion and Silkia camelia oil are really good. My wrinkles and indented acne scars vanished thanks to them.

Its really distressing to have these dark circles. I too have suffered with this and highly recommend Eyes Wide Open by Temple Spa. (link removed) . If you are looking for a homemade remedy use slices of raw,cold potato or witchhazel.

Hope this helps and good luck!

You must use natural cream and if you are using a sunscreen lotion it's SPF ratting should not be more than15. Facial is one of the key to prevent aging. Smoking, drinking, pollution is the main cause of skin disease.

Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe you are suffering from allergies? Talk to your physician
I was thinking the same thing. I do not normally have dark circles or puffiness unless I am sick. I am sensitive to a lot of beauty products and sometimes I have minor allergic reactions (especially to products near my eyes) and I find that I have swollen eyes and dark circles. You may want to evaluate your beauty products one at a time for sensitivity.

You Should visit your family doctor and get some good advice for your dark circle. They will definitely give best advice which is suitable for your skin. and you should use natural product for your dark circle.

Are you using a moisturizer?  If you're dehydrated, the skin can look sunken and give fine lines.  As the skin becomes hydrated, it "plumps".  It could also be a lack of collagen, but I'd have to see you in person to see how it reacts to touch.  If you are having collagen issues at such a young age, I highly recommend seeing a dermatologist.

avoid taking some alcohol and coffee as it promotes to have a dry skin. prefer drinking water as it flush out the toxins in the body. Also have a healthy diet, take lots of fruits rich in vitamin c and leafy vegetables to replenish your skin nutrients. you may also try checking some online product review to get a better understanding on the products effectiveness, safety and affordability wise. hear some testimonials from other consumers. or for best advice see your doctor to identify your skin problem and give you the best product to use.

Latest posts

Back