Dark circles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by HannaAndersson /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone have any tip on how to cover up dark circles? 

Or any great makeup product to cover it up? 

Please answer! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Well, not an expert but I got myself an orange base concealer for my dark eye circles. But somehow, I applied it too thick that it gave me cakey look after hours :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm lousy in putting up makeup
bandit.gif

You need an under eye concealer that is pink, not skin coloured.  I swear by Benefit 'Ooh La Lift'.  It's brilliant for dark circles.  The concealer is quite runny, so if you don't think it would be suitable, you could always try their 'pencil version'.  I can't remember the exact name of it, but both will last you ages.

I have a MAC concealer in NW20, which is a nice apricot shade.Get it in the small tube version, which is between liquid and thick in terms of texture. Blends easily and covers well (but my dark circles are not that pronounced, it's more a case of thin skin showing the veins).

You can use the Garnier roll on anti dark circle or some benefit erase paste which can be perfect to cover up dark circles.

Latest posts

Back