Dark e/s as eyeliner!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want your suggestions for a dark brown e/s to use as an eyeliner specially to my lower lashes!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sophia have you looked at MAC Rummy? Or are you looking for something even darker?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=393 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD></TR><!-- MOVED text_under_picture_$PRODUCT_ID FROM HERE --><TR><TD>
1x1.gif
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD align=left>
colon_off.gif
M260_hd.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text>Creme Liner is an advanced version of traditional creme liner, which can be used wet or dry. It can be applied straight from the container for a concentrated opaque line, or with a tiny bit of water for a more liquid/fluid application. It dries quickly, is streak-resistant, and long-lasting. Not made with harsh solvents or lacquers like some, this formula contains Vitamin E. It provides the most versatility for the artist.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Instead of using e/s, you could use the MAC creme liner in Dark Brown... its perfect because its not as harsh as an eye pencil, is a deep dark brown, and is easy to smudge.

No I haven't see Rummy before! What shade is exactly??

Well I do line my lashes with Romp,is the most brown e/s I own ,but I don't like that it turns a little olive on my lower lashes and I prefer something more brown,you know what I mean!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by ikebana Sophia have you looked at MAC Rummy? Or are you looking for something even darker?

i love rummy to line! it's such a pretty color! it's a true dark brown.

mystery is darker than rummy and embark has a slight red tone.

Originally Posted by Liz i love rummy to line! it's such a pretty color! it's a true dark brown. mystery is darker than rummy and embark has a slight red tone.

Yep, I agree w/ Liz Sophia... Rummy is a great liner-- I like it because it doesn't have any reddish tones in it. It looks great when applied with a wet e/l brush.

I know that Stila's e/s texture was made for using and wet.Are Mac's e/s can be used wet?

Originally Posted by ikebana Yep, I agree w/ Liz Sophia... Rummy is a great liner-- I like it because it doesn't have any reddish tones in it. It looks great when applied with a wet e/l brush.

Yep! I use them wet all the time! I find that the MAC matte e/s are the best for using wet (especially for lining).

The colors are more highly pigmented when used wet.
icon_smile.gif

Ok,thanks ikebana!!

Originally Posted by ikebana Yep! I use them wet all the time! I find that the MAC matte e/s are the best for using wet (especially for lining).
The colors are more highly pigmented when used wet.
icon_smile.gif

Devin what texture is espresso??

Originally Posted by devinjhans i use espresso, and i think it is a great dark brown liner.

I like Clinique High Impact in Smashing, nice dark brown with no red tones!

Bhav,Java is matte or shimmery??

Originally Posted by Bhav I love Stila Java for lining!

Originally Posted by Sophia Bhav,Java is matte or shimmery?? It's a matte deep true brown.

Latest posts

Back