Dark under-eye circles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone know what i should do for my dark, under-eye circles??? They are hard to cover-up, and they are dddddaaaaarrrrrrkkkkk!!!! Anyone no what i should do?? Home remedies are best for me!!!

A good home remedy is to place cold teabags on your eyes. The caffene helps reduce the darkness under your eyes.

Your dark circles will not be eliminated completely and are most likely heridetary, so cover them up with a creamy concealer with light-reflective qualities (I can't say enough about MAC's Select Cover-up!!).

I always turn to WebMD. However, I must say you're so young. I'm 7 years older than you and I've just realized the potential of skin care. I don't have dark circles, unless for lack of sleep, but I will be trying several eye products in the near future, so stay tuned.

In the meantime, I've heard great things about ROC skincare available at drugstores. However, in the past 5 mintues...I've learned that it is a Johnson & Johnson product. I guess J & J bought it out....so here's the history.....

http://www.rocskincare.com/heritage.html

http://my.webmd.com/content/chat_tra...s/1/108415.htm

http://www.darkcirclesundertheeyes.com/ take a look at this site. I have bad circles too, but mostly because I have insomnia and problems sleeping. I've found that using any eye cream will help a bit. Also I like Benefit Ooh La Lift before I put concealer under my eyes. Make sure to take care of yourself! Eat well, take vitamins, drink lots of water and get lots of good sleep, and you will look much better

eightthirty...my profile says im 19, but im actually 14, and i have dark under-eye circles, or bags. Its from lack of sleep, and its not herriditary (not quite sure who mentioned that). I just needed cover-up tricks, but u guys were so quick to reply, thanks!!!

im the same age as you! i just recently turned 14 and have had problems with my dark circles to. They are herriditary and to top it all off im an imsomniac. i tried M.A.C.'s select cover up and it just made it darker. the studio finish or the studio stick concealers might work better

Originally Posted by makeuplvr im the same age as you! i just recently turned 14 and have had problems with my dark circles to. They are herriditary and to top it all off im an imsomniac. i tried M.A.C.'s select cover up and it just made it darker. the studio finish or the studio stick concealers might work better Makeuplvr, perhaps you got the wrong shade of concealer from MAC... to hide the darkness under your eyes it should be the same shade of the rest of your skin so it blends evenly. Talk to a MA at your local MAC counter and he/she would be able to help you with that. The studio stick concealers are a bit heavier in texture and and since you both are so young, you may not want to be wearing such a thick make-up. But if your dark circles are that bad, you may want to check it out! Good Luck Ladies!

I've heard some good reviews about Almay's Firming & Brightening Eye Cream. I will probably try this out later this week when payday rolls around.

Originally Posted by horse_luver Anyone know what i should do for my dark, under-eye circles??? They are hard to cover-up, and they are dddddaaaaarrrrrrkkkkk!!!! Anyone no what i should do?? Home remedies are best for me!!!

I've been dealing with my under eye circles since I was about 14 and I am 21 now......so far what works for me is phyiscan's formula yellow concealer then mac studio stick concealer over that.......it doens't cimpletely cover it up but it reduces the purple and make it look more skin tonish

Latest posts

Back