Darn it! creme de la mer has not arrived!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It was meant to be delivered today. Iwas off work too, and SO looking forward to trying it out as soon as mr postie had delivered it! It did not turn up and i called La mer, only to be told that it has not been posted yet because of all the backlog they have due to the bank holiday! Now it wont be here till tommorow or friday.
icon_frown.gif

All that excitement for nothing!

I am still looking forward to recieving it though, even if later than i would have liked!

Will write a review about it as soon as i have tried it out.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by littleliverbird It was meant to be delivered today. Iwas off work too, and SO looking forward to trying it out as soon as mr postie had delivered it! It did not turn up and i called La mer, only to be told that it has not been posted yet because of all the backlog they have due to the bank holiday! Now it wont be here till tommorow or friday.
icon_frown.gif

All that excitement for nothing!

I am still looking forward to recieving it though, even if later than i would have liked!

Will write a review about it as soon as i have tried it out.
icon_smile.gif

I hate when that happens - what a pain in the ASS !!!

I know!

Still, at least it is on it's way and i will get to see for myself if all the hype REALLY is worth it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh what a bummer! I hate when that happens when you are waiting on a package and it doesn't come.

Back