David Beckham 'Disappointed' for Galaxy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
david_beckham180.jpg

David Beckham is "incredibly disappointed for" the Los Angeles Galaxy, which failed to make the playoffs this year, he says in a new post on his blog.

"But we'll come back stronger next season I'm sure," writes the British soccer star who was sidelined by an injury for much of the season. Of playing in the final game over the weekend, Beckahm writes, "It was a great feeling to be part of the action again."

In January, Beckham inked a five-year deal with L.A. Galaxy that is worth up to $250 million with endorsements.

I am only posting this cause he is hot.

I don't really care...as long as every post about him is accompanied by a photographed. Preferrably minus a shirt. Good job, Marisol.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't really care...as long as every post about him is accompanied by a photographed. Preferrably minus a shirt. Good job, Marisol.
smile.gif
LOL, ditto.
applaus.gif

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't really care...as long as every post about him is accompanied by a photographed. Preferrably minus a shirt. Good job, Marisol.
smile.gif
ITA

Back