Day Runner/Franklin Covey/Planner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What do you use? I gave up on trying to figure out what day it was on a regular basis and picked my self up the Franklin Covey system. What I love about it is I GET TO PICK EXACTLY WHAT I WANT IN MY PLANNER. I hate the Staples specials that have nothing i need and the space is too small to write in. I've got the Jodi blue planner in the "classic" size with Her Point of View Daily system in it. Am I speaking jibberish or does anyone know what I'm talking about? Now I have everything at my finger tips and I know what day it is and I have room to write everything down and nothing I dont need.

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have a franklin covey planner in baby pink! I wanted a pink one but they only had dull pinks I wanted something bright and fun so i went with turquoise. It contrasts all the grey and black I wear. They had red leather one I was eyeing but decided to be financially responsiable and get one half the price

Lol. I love love love franklin covey... They keep me "organized"

that's cool. i have a small pink one i bought from barnes and noble, but it's not big enough to write big plans in. it's just for my work schedule since it changes every week. once i start having a life, i'll get one like yours
wink.gif

can we see a pic of it?

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif before franklin covey i wasnt aware of what day it was. now i know that its tuesday 25 september and i have today friday and sunday to pack a wedding on saturday and a date with my dad next tuesday and the cable guy comes wednesday so i need something to do with out mut for 3 days
Jodi Ultra Sleek Binder - FranklinCovey

i have this only in turquoise

Her Point Of View Daily Master Planning Pages - FranklinCovey

and thats my planning system

those are nice!! mine would just be blank, though lol

i've used a franklin since 1994. i have had to put it down for a time because i became so obsessed! i took it everywhere with me and felt almost undressed without it! must be my borderline ocd! lol!

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif i've used a franklin since 1994. i have had to put it down for a time because i became so obsessed! i took it everywhere with me and felt almost undressed without it! must be my borderline ocd! lol! between that and my cell phone im lost with out them!

i have a nice planer (about the size of a hardcover book) that i got from half-price books for like $3 (which ive seen it for like the $16 at other places).

its all like pictures of 1950's pinup paintings.

i dont really use it though unless im in school, then i cant live without it.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have a nice planer (about the size of a hardcover book) that i got from half-price books for like $3 (which ive seen it for like the $16 at other places).its all like pictures of 1950's pinup paintings.

i dont really use it though unless im in school, then i cant live without it.

ooo cute!

i have a Day Runner with my school logo. Im using it alot this year because i have alot of little things to do that i know ill forget.

I use a Dayrunner but I have tried several different ones over the years and they are all about the same, in my opinion. The calendar insert format you purchase makes it more workable with your needs. I also have my "fix" of Post Its - could not live without them!

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't have any kin dof planner
frown.gif
My mom always told me it never paid to plan! it does pay to plan!!! i forget stuff alot

Originally Posted by jakebabe /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use a Dayrunner but I have tried several different ones over the years and they are all about the same, in my opinion. The calendar insert format you purchase makes it more workable with your needs. I also have my "fix" of Post Its - could not live without them! the back room at work is covered in what they call my "cryptic postits" only i understand the messages written on them

i have a planner, one week on two pages(an organizer to be precise, so i have a place for a pen, phone book, etc). the best stuff for me, i put in there any kind of info on uni, doctor appointment, birthdays...that kind of stuff. i have a tendency to not follow my plans, so apart from the grocery shopping i never plan anything.

mine is from the brand Quo Vadis, 10x17cm. i've found a pic of what it looks like.

i'm also known as the post-it freak, i have different colors and sizes, and put them on my wall near my desk. maybe i'm just tired of the paper, lol.

I also use a Palm....Tungsten. It has my life in there.....plus it has Bejeweled for boring meetings but I still look like I'm doing something.

Latest posts

Back