DDF glycolic toner 10%

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have heard 5 bilion/trilion/million great reviews on this stuff!!! What do you guy think, have you tried it, is it worth it???
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sorry Jenny... haven't tried it, but if you've heard good reviews, you should give it a try if it isn't too expensive
smile.gif

It is expensive, $25, and i have spent so much lately. but on that website makeupalley, there were, it seemed like 20, reviews of people saying it was their hg!!! ive never seen so many positive reviews, which is good; but bad, b/c i need to save my money!

I've been using this for two weeks now and really notice a difference. The big/real scars are of course still there, but there is an overall new smoothness to my skin, that I hope, only gets better with time. I guess my only warning is that if you haven't used a toner since your Sea Breeze days, you might feel it too be too harsh at first. Keep at it! You won't regret it! Also it's a huge bottle and definitely worth the price.

I recently bought this as well and I really like it. It makes my skin feel so fresh and minty. After I wash 2x, I use the toner and it removes the access make up that my cleanser fails to grab. Its awesome!

I've been using this for a few weeks and have noticed that it leaves some sort of film on my face. Sometimes I use it to tone (it removes access makeup REALLY well) and then I need to wash my face again to get rid of this ickiness on my skin. Has anyone else noticed this?

Back