• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DDF, M. Asam, Tarte, The Balm at Marshalls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Marshalls has DDF Advanced Firming Cream for $30, which sells at Sephora for $130, also I picked up DDF Protective Eye Cream with spf 15 for $15 which sells for $50, M. Asam eye cream for $5 (full size) and a The Balm "you're giving me a complexion" for $15. They have all sorts of anti aging creams and gels that I never heard of the brands, but might be HSN or QVC brands like M. Asam. One Marshalls had a pack of 3 sample sized Tarte products for $15 (too expensive for my taste) but otherwise some very good deals..

Being the Tarte tart that I am lately, I'm highly tempted to go out in the 108 degree weather to see if the nearby Marshalls has that....

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Being the Tarte tart that I am lately, I'm highly tempted to go out in the 108 degree weather to see if the nearby Marshalls has that....
Let us know what your Marshalls has! I went to one in Bethlehem, PA (near where I live) and another in Bel Air, MD (where I happen to be working this week)

I don't know if TJ Maxx has stuff too, but they might. If I'm bored tomorrow night I might stop there and take a look-see..

In my area, I've noticed that TJ Maxx tends to have more cosmetics, Marshalls more skin care. Nordstrom Rack is ok, but not stellar for beauty, and of course Ross has more nail polish than anything else.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In my area, I've noticed that TJ Maxx tends to have more cosmetics, Marshalls more skin care. Nordstrom Rack is ok, but not stellar for beauty, and of course Ross has more nail polish than anything else.
Marshalls, Maxx, I like, I don't care for Ross..

I've found some amazing Betsey Johnson bags at Ross, so... I have a soft spot for them

Update! I hit the TJ Maxx here in Maryland and they also had a large selection of skin care products. I picked up a few more DDF, some were even on clearance. BUT, I noticed that the expiration dates were not far off on some of the items. One eye cream had an expiration date of 7/2012 and others had 12/12 so look at the dates if they're printed on the box. In addition to DDF, they had a lot of Strivectin and Elizabeth Arden products. I picked up some kind of brow growing oil (called 'RENEW') which smells HORRENDOUS. Its completely un-wearable because of the smell. If you're on the market for eye cream, you could pick up a bagfull of products to try for around $5-$15 each, all appear to be very fancy brands even though I'm not familiar with all the names.

I wish the tj maxx by my house wasn't such a disgusting mess. Its legitimately the next parking lot, and a 2 minute walk, but its so gross. Now which MD tjs are you going to? I'm nowhere near Bel Air but I could make a journey lmao. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish the tj maxx by my house wasn't such a disgusting mess. Its legitimately the next parking lot, and a 2 minute walk, but its so gross. Now which MD tjs are you going to? I'm nowhere near Bel Air but I could make a journey lmao. 

Yes, I went to the one in Bel Air

Latest posts

Back