dear make up artists, traditional or Mineral ? What is your preference ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I have just completed a one on one make up workshop with a very experienced Mac make up artist.  I'm shopping around for professional starter kit ... Personally I like the idea of going natural ... I have been eye balling Inika Mineral Makeup which has had some great reviews.  Advice anybody ?  thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   Maisie Renee xx

Are you going to sell this product? why would you want to carry only one brand?

I carry a minimum of 5 types of foundations and powders are not one of them because of the way light bounces off them, like a block wall,where liquids and creams allow light to pass through in layers leaving more of the depth of skin to show. 

I don't plan to sell the product, I would like to carry more than one brand however may not be as cost effective. It is important that the product photographs well so light bouncing off is not good, I agree.  I heard that buffing is the key secret to applying mineral make up correctly.  Have ordered some samples to try on myself before making any big orders. 

Back