Death by Cuteness

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've never had any desire to collect makeup, but then I saw this new stuff from Benefit's catalog. I'm so in love. I want them all. I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need the colors in those palettes, but I'm just not a very convincing person I suppose. (I hope the pictures come out ok!)

roadside_title_2.gif

roadside_3.jpg

roadside_4.jpg

Yeah!!! Finally people like something from Benefit. I am sooo excited right now.

The palettes are super-pretty. The shades are very nuetral, but pigmented. It is a different formula than the normal shadows. These are VERY Limited Edition. Benefit d/c's things like crazy, especially seasonal color. Don't miss out!

Benefits makeup is really cute! I suprisingly have never bought anything from them yet though.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby Yeah!!! Finally people like something from Benefit. I am sooo excited right now.The palettes are super-pretty. The shades are very nuetral, but pigmented. It is a different formula than the normal shadows. These are VERY Limited Edition. Benefit d/c's things like crazy, especially seasonal color. Don't miss out!

Oh crap, LE as in there will be no more at the end of the month?? Do you by any chance know if they are available at Benefit stores or just online?

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Oh crap, LE as in there will be no more at the end of the month?? Do you by any chance know if they are available at Benefit stores or just online? This is LE but don't worry!! We will carry it through fall and into X-Mas. If it doesn't sell out....lol. I think right now only boutiques and online have it. It should be in stores by August.

I LOVE Benefit!! I really like that collection too! Benefit is one of the many brands of makeup I am addicted to!

Yes.. I really LOVE these palettes. The shadows are VERY much like MAC frost shadows. There are colors identical to Nylon and Mythology. Super shimmery.. I love them so much! The lip palettes are amazing quality and aren't sticky.. they stay on nearly the whole day! This is probably one of the best LE collections Benefit has ever came out with! They are selling like crazy!!!!
icon_eek.gif

Latest posts

Back