debating on this purse

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you considering buying it? If you don't like the color, don't buy it!
wink.gif

I personally love turquoise and wear it a lot (and already have one purse in about that color), but I don't really like snakeskin texture on my purses. Plus I refuse to buy purses that won't fit on my shoulder and I'm not sure that this one would. (I'm just too practical I guess, lol)

Originally Posted by girl_geek Are you considering buying it? If you don't like the color, don't buy it!
wink.gif

I personally love turquoise and wear it a lot (and already have one purse in about that color), but I don't really like snakeskin texture on my purses. Plus I refuse to buy purses that won't fit on my shoulder and I'm not sure that this one would. (I'm just too practical I guess, lol)

I am the same way, I have a hard time finding bags fitting my arms.. but this bag is cute. I am so confused LOL

the color+material is a little "out there", but that´s what I like about it!!! and the shoes are very cute too.

I really like it, especially the color. Its a great summer purse. Do they have it in other colors that you might prefer?

Back