• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Deborah Lippman Three Times A Lady $18.00 + $1.99 Shipping

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweakabell

Bringing you peace one war at a time
Reaction score
HSN has the Three Times A Lady glitter polish set on clearance. The shipping on it used to be so high that it was not a sale but the current price brings it to just around $7 a bottle

I couldn't either. I love her polishes but I just can't justify full price for them.

I was looking at this as well. Bank of America has one of their Bank Amerideals where you get $10 cash back on $20 HSN purchase. Makes it even cheaper!

They came on Sat. I've been playing with them a bit. This is Shake Your Groove thing over Ulta's Ulta's Army of 1.

I got these too!!  It is a great deal and if you do Coke Rewards you can get a $15 HSN promo card for 420 points.  Then it's even cheaper.  (They send the code for the $15 electronically so I got mine in 5 minutes and used it right away on that purchase).  

Btw, the box they're in is so pretty!!  (I'm a sucker for nice packaging!)

Latest posts

Back