deciding on shadows.... (a little help please)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lizzyb831 i still would have gone when i woke up. lol. the mall doesn't close until 9! i'm not fighting for a spot. that mall gets so crowded at night that's why i prefer to go during the day. and i had to cook dinner so i had to be home to cook or i could have gone when i woke up

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i'm not fighting for a spot. that mall gets so crowded at night that's why i prefer to go during the day. and i had to cook dinner so i had to be home to cook or i could have gone when i woke up You guys are too funny!... Ya killin' me......lol

Originally Posted by K*O* You guys are too funny!... Ya killin' me......lol ah such is my life lol glad it could amuse you.but man i do hate goin to that mall at night, i'd rather go when all the teeny boppers with mommy and daddy's credit card, car and cellphone are at school annoying their teachers.

I hope you have a better night tonight. Get lots of rest and have fun shopping tomorrow
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 ok i ended up waking up last night around 3am and didn't get back to sleep i was going to go to the mall around 1pm but around noon i laid down on the bed and fell asleep. so i didnt go shoppin today
frown.gif
i'll go tomorrow when i am more rested and not getting up at 3am.

Originally Posted by lilla I hope you have a better night tonight. Get lots of rest and have fun shopping tomorrow
smile.gif
oh believe me i am going to sleep even if i have to take a sleeping pill lol

lol
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 oh believe me i am going to sleep even if i have to take a sleeping pill lol

Originally Posted by lilla lol
icon_smile.gif
i NEED to get my butt to the mall tomorrow!!i am debating on not getting that too faced liquif-eye since i have benefit's shelaq i don't really wanna ruin my shadows by putting that stuff directly ON my shadow pans

I keep checkin' that mailbox for my MAC Pro card so I can go into the mall 45 min. away to the freestanding store and get some goodies! Not that I really need anything that badly, but I just wanna see the store and use the card!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LOL I want another 15 pan palette, brush cleaner, and maybe a few more e/s.... since the MAC booth at the show was so disappointing!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I keep checkin' that mailbox for my MAC Pro card so I can go into the mall 45 min. away to the freestanding store and get some goodies! Not that I really need anything that badly, but I just wanna see the store and use the card!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LOL I want another 15 pan palette, brush cleaner, and maybe a few more e/s.... since the MAC booth at the show was so disappointing!
icon_rolleyes.gif
well it sucks that it was disapointing!!!well next week i want to go shoppin for the new pigments hopefully my store will have everything the day it comes out cusi can't trust myself with extra cash.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 well it sucks that it was disapointing!!!well next week i want to go shoppin for the new pigments hopefully my store will have everything the day it comes out cusi can't trust myself with extra cash.

you need a safe and give the key to someone else! LOL It can be the MAC Vault.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 you need a safe and give the key to someone else! LOL It can be the MAC Vault.
wink.gif
LMAO. sounds like a plan

I am hoping to go to Denver again this Saturday. I depoted my mac e/s finally and got 3 l/s last Saturday. They are Del Rio, Dense, and X-Treme. They are a bit dark but with careful touch they show pretty nice. I do want to get a few more this weekend.....

Originally Posted by Anya1976 LMAO. sounds like a plan

Originally Posted by lilla I am hoping to go to Denver again this Saturday. I depoted my mac e/s finally and got 3 l/s last Saturday. They are Del Rio, Dense, and X-Treme. They are a bit dark but with careful touch they show pretty nice. I do want to get a few more this weekend..... i need 1 more back 2 mac for another lipstick i have been just getting pans recently unless they don't have it in the panat the time theni get the pot

Don't forget to report as soon as you get back
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 I am awake and getting ready to go shoppin
smile.gif
i can't wait

Originally Posted by lilla Don't forget to report as soon as you get back
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i'm home. i got deep truth, femme noir and nocturnelle i got a 219 brush and sephora didn't have the nars smudge brush so i got paula dorf's and i did end up getting too faced liquif-eye

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i'm home. i got deep truth, femme noir and nocturnelle i got a 219 brush and sephora didn't have the nars smudge brush so i got paula dorf's and i did end up getting too faced liquif-eye Fab! You got the colours you wanted! How do you like them?The 219 is one of my faves!

Originally Posted by Bhav Fab! You got the colours you wanted! How do you like them?The 219 is one of my faves!

i had hemmed and hawwed over getting the 219 since i have a bobbi brown eye contour brush. but i could use it for shadows under mylashes or something. i'll find a use for it lolyea they finally had ALL the shadows i wanted in pan form (which sucks i need one more thing for B2M)

I can't wait to try the new shadows but i need need good contour shades for what i already have so i think these will work well i LOVE femme noir that one is beautiful i can't wait to use it. I'll be able to use it as a liner too which will be great.

I just wish i was able to get the nars smudge brush i wanted so badly. *sigh* the pd one was a couple bucks cheaper but i wanted the nars!!!!

i have the sephora one that's like the 209. i like it for smudging the lower lashline. i don't know what else to use it for though
icon_sad.gif

glad you like the shadows. i need femme noir.

what is the liquifeye stuff?

when i went to sephoram they didn't have the smudge brush either. there wasn't a little area for it, so i was confused.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 i have the sephora one that's like the 209. i like it for smudging the lower lashline. i don't know what else to use it for though
icon_sad.gif

glad you like the shadows. i need femme noir.

what is the liquifeye stuff?

when i went to sephoram they didn't have the smudge brush either. there wasn't a little area for it, so i was confused.

i use my MAC 209 all the time with my gel liners, i use mac's 311 for wetlining shadows and pigments (don't wanna mix the gel with the powder since the gel takes more to get off the brush)liquif-eye is to convert shadows into waterproof liners. it has the brush and the liquid so you roll the tip of the felt tipped applicator into the corner of the shadow load it up and then apply then wipe with a tissue so you don't get shadow in the tube.

Latest posts

Back