deciding on shadows.... (a little help please)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Anya1976 liquif-eye is to convert shadows into waterproof liners. it has the brush and the liquid so you roll the tip of the felt tipped applicator into the corner of the shadow load it up and then apply then wipe with a tissue so you don't get shadow in the tube. interesting! that sounds very handy. especially when you want to use mac shadow on your lower rim. how much was it?

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 interesting! that sounds very handy. especially when you want to use mac shadow on your lower rim. how much was it? um 18 dollars? somethin like that

So good that you got the colors, can't wait to see some pics
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i'm home. i got deep truth, femme noir and nocturnelle i got a 219 brush and sephora didn't have the nars smudge brush so i got paula dorf's and i did end up getting too faced liquif-eye

Nice haul Ang! Can't wait to hear your review on the liquif-eye sounds neat!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Do you have any CCB's or blushes you can depot for your last b2m?
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nice haul Ang! Can't wait to hear your review on the liquif-eye sounds neat!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Do you have any CCB's or blushes you can depot for your last b2m?
icon_wink.gif

no i don't have anything but a mineralize eyeshadow but then i dont have anything to put it in right now at least it doesn't fit in any mac palettes i could probably throw it in my homemade palette

Originally Posted by charms23 Great haul, Angela! I can't wait to see an FOTD with all your new stuff
smile.gif
well saturday i have a communion to go to so if i will probably do a fotd then not sure what colors i will wear though. i might be wearing an olive green shirt and jeans or i might just wear black and grey not sure yet

Originally Posted by Anya1976 no i don't have anything but a mineralize eyeshadow but then i dont have anything to put it in right now at least it doesn't fit in any mac palettes i could probably throw it in my homemade palette CD cases work nicely!!! LMAO!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(my poor meadowland! lol)
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 CD cases work nicely!!! LMAO!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(my poor meadowland! lol)
icon_sad.gif
i still have room in my homemade palette
homemadepalette01.jpg

Both you and Janelle have good ideas... You have all your colors together, sweet!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i still have room in my homemade palette
homemadepalette01.jpg

Originally Posted by lilla Both you and Janelle have good ideas... You have all your colors together, sweet!
smile.gif
that was b4 i got my MAC palettes lol but then those wouldn't fit in a mac palette anyway lol the longer thin ones are clinique shadowsthe 3 rectangle ones on the left are avon i think those were sent to me in a swap I had to fix one it arrived crumbled
frown.gif
the 6 square ones are l'oreal shadows

the ones under it are an old revlon duo i had that resurfaced, the circle one was in my mac palette til it was kicked out lol it's a no name one that i got as a throw in on a swap. and now i have another circle one in there i have milani spice in there now too since it was bounced outta my mac palettes lol

Yeah, the e/s that doesn't fit in the Mac palettes would be perfect for this kind of home made palette
smile.gif
I finally depotted my Mac e/s last week so I was able to get the free Mac l/s. I hope e/s won't bounce out
icon_eek.gif
It was a fun experience though. After reading and checking every depotting pictures, I had no trouple or accidents!!! I was glad it wasn't a hard process
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 that was b4 i got my MAC palettes lol but then those wouldn't fit in a mac palette anyway lol the longer thin ones are clinique shadowsthe 3 rectangle ones on the left are avon i think those were sent to me in a swap I had to fix one it arrived crumbled
frown.gif
the 6 square ones are l'oreal shadows

the ones under it are an old revlon duo i had that resurfaced, the circle one was in my mac palette til it was kicked out lol it's a no name one that i got as a throw in on a swap. and now i have another circle one in there i have milani spice in there now too since it was bounced outta my mac palettes lol

Originally Posted by lilla Yeah, the e/s that doesn't fit in the Mac palettes would be perfect for this kind of home made palette
smile.gif
I finally depotted my Mac e/s last week so I was able to get the free Mac l/s. I hope e/s won't bounce out
icon_eek.gif
It was a fun experience though. After reading and checking every depotting pictures, I had no trouple or accidents!!! I was glad it wasn't a hard process
smile.gif
i actually haven't had any unfortunate incidents either all my shadows have come out fine

i only had 2 mishaps out of 64. they were my first 2, but the first one was yogurt and was my bf's fault. the second one, the plyers slipped and gauged my cork eyesahdow. lol.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 i only had 2 mishaps out of 64. they were my first 2, but the first one was yogurt and was my bf's fault. the second one, the plyers slipped and gauged my cork eyesahdow. lol. well we know why the first one was mangled not readin the directions lol those damn guys and not reading directions

Latest posts

Back