Decleor and Embryolisse skin care lines

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any opinions on these lines ladies? I wonder if anybody has used them and have rants or raves? I got 2 samples of the skin care oil and night balm from Decleor and I put it on last night and woke up with breakouts.
icon_sad.gif
I've heard great things about Decleor and I know it's pricey but some people say that it's still worth it. I've been using Clarins for many months now and my skin is doing very well. I think I need to just leave it alone but I can't help it but want to try new lines when I hear about them or read about them.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Any opinions on these lines ladies? I wonder if anybody has used them and have rants or raves? I got 2 samples of the skin care oil and night balm from Decleor and I put it on last night and woke up with breakouts.
icon_sad.gif
I've heard great things about Decleor and I know it's pricey but some people say that it's still worth it. I've been using Clarins for many months now and my skin is doing very well. I think I need to just leave it alone but I can't help it but want to try new lines when I hear about them or read about them.
icon_biggrin.gif
Hey Reija, I've just read this.
Which oil and night balm do you have from Decleor?

Also, how much of the night balm did you use? As you only need to use the smallest amount - about the size of a rice grain - which you warm up in your fingertips and massgae onto your face. You shouldn't be able to see any residue on the face after it has been applied.

With the oil - again you need to use a tiny amount - about 2/3 drops every day after toning and before moisturiser.

If you want to know anymore about Decleor, let me know!

Oh, and incase you're wondering why i know about them, it's coz i work for them!!

hi bhav, need to ask u some questions on Decleor..can't pm u cause my post counts are not that high yet..wondering if u could give me your email..cheers!

Originally Posted by missG /img/forum/go_quote.gif hi bhav, need to ask u some questions on Decleor..can't pm u cause my post counts are not that high yet..wondering if u could give me your email..cheers! Hi,
I haven't seen Bhav around here for a long time.

The Embryolisse moisturizer is a favorite amongst makeup artists.

Back