Define-a-lash Volume!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought this new Mascara a few days ago. I love it and was just wondering if anyone else had tried it yet. I bought the Green one when it came out, but I didn't like it. I fell in love with this one though. It's in a pinkish purple tube and it makes my lashes so full as well as long. I could only find it in one store though so i'm not sure when it will be out everywhere. does anyone else know?

Define-A Lash makes a volumizing foruma? How'd I miss that. Well I absolutely love the Define-A Lash in the green tube. It's my HG.

are you sure it's Define a Lash?

yep it's Define a lash volume. I was suprised too cause I had never seen it before. I was at walmart by the pharmacy and just glanced over and there it was on Display. That's the only one I've found it in. It's in a pinkish purple Shiny tube like the green. The wand tip is pinkish too.

I'm not sure how to add pictures, but I'm trying to add one of this.

umm, interesting. I'll have to check that out next go round. I wanna try that Cover Girl Lash Blast too. It's supposed to be really good.

Have never tried it.Just bought NYX extreme volume so I'm hoping that will be "the one"

I've got that one too. It's pretty good, but not as good as define a lash Volume. IMO. I didn't care for the one in the green tube though, but my lashes are short and thin so this makes it look like i'm wearing false lashes. I found it odd that only one walmart had it and no other stores. I stumbled upon it and am so glad I did. it cost 6.74 or somewhere around there....$6 something.

Does it still have that rubbery flimsy bendy wand? I hated that about the green tube Define A Lash. The original also made my lashes look thinner... I didnt like it all, so I don't know if I'll try this Im in
heart.gif
with my Plushlash anyway lol. Oh and I've also never seen that around.

@girly girl I like the pink tube that it's in (the define a lash volumizing) lol

I know that sounds weird but I like nice packaging.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back