Demi Moore: Hot or Soo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-demi-moore-nude-pics-stolen-01.jpg

Very rarely do we get Demi Moore pics...so this is a little special. This is another Scroll Down dress. At first you think....LOVE IT!! Gorgeous color, interesting waist detail, flattering fit...keep on scrolling and then BAM. What is that random belt of fabric cinching the dress at the knee??? What could have been a grogeous dress is know a gorgeous sack. Someone hand me the scissors so I can cut the cord and propel Demi into the Hot category. Until then....So NOT HOT.

what the heck! lol

i totally thought it was hot, untill i scrolled down and so that stupid belt around her legs.. :S

it looks like one of those new years candies that you get at the chinese stores...

The belt is weird and I dont like the colour much either. I think the knee belt would have been much less objectionable if it was white, not sure why but yeah.

It looks like she's wearing curtains...

I like the top portion, just not the bottom.

it definitely does look like someone tied her up at the knees, and that she'd have a tough time walking in it.

beautiful till you get to the bottom of the dress..looks like someone tried to tie her up, or maybe the dress got caught in the spin cycle of the washing machine!! But really someone just lied and said it was soooo beautiful so she would drop a thousand dollars on a dress that no one else wanted!!

Latest posts

Back