Dentist

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So the other day I was eating a salad and there must have been a pebble (it felt like a rock) I didn't wash out...well now a molar has a huge crack in it and I get to see the dentist. I am not sure which I dislike more, the drill or the bill.

That sounds painful! I hate the bills. Good luck, I hope everything works out okay for you.
smile.gif

I haven't been to the dentist in years, if that makes you feel any better! Good luck with your tooth!

yeah me neither i haven't gone to the dentist for a long time and i just don't like going to them or any other doctor.

Oh Gawd that hurt me to read it. I hate dentists. Did I mention that I hate dentists?

That's one of the reasons I love being a Dental Asst. Most of the work I get done on my mouth is totally free.

Quote:
That's one of the reasons I love being a Dental Asst. Most of the work I get done on my mouth is totally free. We should all be so lucky!!!!!!
I need to go and have wisdom tooth looked at. Its hurting ALOT more these days!

Yeah I hate the dentist so bad. I'm only 18 and from all of the asthma medicine I took when I was little has weakened my teeth so almost all of my teeth has decay in it. I have had 5 teeth worked on so far with a lot of pain and from those 5 one root canal and a possible other. To top off the guilt for my parents having to pay for my teeth my wisdom teeth are moving.

i need to get my wisdom teeth pulled out which really freaks me out.

ive had a nice long long long history with dentists/orthodontists.

similar thing had happened to me... i was eating, bit on the fork and my front tooth chipped
frown.gif
and it was a huge chip... I hate the bill more. It already happened to me several times that I cried at the dentist office after seeing the bill
frown.gif
what an embarrassment
scared2.gif

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif similar thing had happened to me... i was eating, bit on the fork and my front tooth chipped
frown.gif
and it was a huge chip... I hate the bill more. It already happened to me several times that I cried at the dentist office after seeing the bill
frown.gif
what an embarrassment
scared2.gif
OMG. Just thinking about biting down hard on a metal fork gives me goosebumps!

I dont mind the Dentist, i did hate going before, but i now have a new Dentist and he is really good, i think it depends on your Dentist. My Husband has always had a fear of going to the Dentist, but he is getting better now, i am glad because i dont want my daughter picking up that he is frightened.

Hope it went well Christie_ann
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif i need to get my wisdom teeth pulled out which really freaks me out.
ive had a nice long long long history with dentists/orthodontists.

Oh I wish if I could introduce you the dentist in Japan where I had my upper left one removed.. My wisdom teeth was over the gum which wasn't too difficult for him. I waited 5 -10 minutes after he shot the local anesthetist to my upper left, then he pulled it out within 10 seconds, I didn't feel anything. that was a magic!

Latest posts

Back