Depotting ulta eyeshadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you put the depotted shadows in?

Nvm, in Nixie well palettes... whatever those are. I have a few Ulta shadows that can use depotting. Thanks for the link Bellagia

Welcome to Nixie Cosmetics

These are the Nixie Well palettes. I think I read one of Nessa's blogs where she said the 6 one is better since the 12 pan one is too long.

Ulta shadows are really easy to pop out of the pan.

Thanks, I went to their site to learn more about that brand, I've never heard of them. I signed up to the site though to get pro benefits (40%!), I just need to fax my certificate tomorrow. I plan on getting one of the 6-pan palettes, that will be PERFECT for my ulta shadows. I was debating getting rid of them because their just taking up space and wishing I had a palette to put them in. Dang, I think I got more out of this thread than the person who started it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks, I went to their site to learn more about that brand, I've never heard of them. I signed up to the site though to get pro benefits (40%!), I just need to fax my certificate tomorrow. I plan on getting one of the 6-pan palettes, that will be PERFECT for my ulta shadows. I was debating getting rid of them because their just taking up space and wishing I had a palette to put them in. Dang, I think I got more out of this thread than the person who started it
wink.gif
yup nixie is great. I love their 6 pan palette. I've never bought the 12 pan palette..they never seem to have it on the site. You get the free palette w/ shadows when you sign up with them too...it's pretty nice. Oh and I recommend their blushes.

Cool, thanks for all the info! I signed up for the pro artist discount, I just need to send in my certificate, but I keep forgetting to bring it to work so I can fax it over. That's nice that they send the palettes. One of these days, I'll have to stop by their store here in So Cali

Hey Ladies (and Gents if you're in here) ...

My name is Mary & I'm new to this site!

**SPAM**

i've just popped mine out... but i've had my shadows for a year and the glue may have been coming apart

Back