Depressed and need to do sommething

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so my hairs a mess!

Im supposed to be at the hairdressers 2moro..

But Im just scared.

Im scared that my hair is gonna fall out! Its in good condition, Its pre lightened on the top of my layers and underneath is light brown, its a mess tho, I hate it! I had dark brown put thru the top and i didnt like it so lightened it out, tried a chocolate streak and that went too reddy brown so now I have a patch streak of browny red thru my blonde n yellow hair.

Its quite soft still so hasnt dried out.

I have to do sommet tho i cant leave it like this, but im scared of hairdressers ever since they left bleach on my hair too long and it was falling out!

Its very upsetting as I feel ugly.

All I wanted was brown and blonde streaks!

What should I do? Go to the hairdressers and panic the whole time or just dye it myself and make a mess!

Honestly, I've learned when I'm depressed, that's not the best time to do anything with my hair because it's only something that's suiting my "emotions" at the time.

However, I think your best bet at this time would be to just have a consultation. Maybe just have it trimmed and styled, and hold off on the color just yet.

I know when i feel like this i just think get a black dye and just dye it all. or wanting to just cut it all off

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Honestly, I've learned when I'm depressed, that's not the best time to do anything with my hair because it's only something that's suiting my "emotions" at the time.
However, I think your best bet at this time would be to just have a consultation. Maybe just have it trimmed and styled, and hold off on the color just yet.

please, please please listen to the above advice! just chill! don't put another thing in your hair. the most i would suggest might be a rinse to try to even out or blend the color, but that's about it! believe me, your hair will thank you for the break! jmho~

Ok my update. I went to the hairdresser with my messy hair, I removed my extensions and let her have a go, Shes trimmed my hair to tidy it and matched the colors, She did the top T part of my head, Just my layers and did brown and blonde, It turned out ok, The brown didnt take too well with the bleach on before so went a light brown.

Its ok, at least its tidy and matches, I just have shades of blonde and brown running through, It looks a great color but Ive booked in for 3 weeks time just to redo the brown, She says it'll darken more next time, The blonde is fine though
smile.gif
Im a little happier about it!

I get so depressed when my hair looks bad! I hate bad hair days

Latest posts

Back