Dermablend

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi all

i need your precious advice regarding dermablend products, has anyone used them? if so what do you think? i have acne scars and blemishes and an uneven skintone,
icon_cry.gif
and ive tried many foundations but none have really 'hidden' these. i was thinking of using dermablend, some reviews are great but some not, so i was wondering what you all think?

confused.gif

Redmonkey...I just got a couple of their concealers myself........so far I find the coverage is very good, especially of the cover creme. It has a little spatula that comes with it and you are supposed to take a very small bit and spread it in the center of your palm, warming it up as you spread it.........then taking this thinned out layer and dab it on the scars, blemishes, under eye area. I have normal/dry skin and it works fine for me. There is also a new tube variety that I purchased ......very small tube for the money........ it is a bit creamier but still covers well. Good luck with your decision!

Originally Posted by redmonkey786 hi alli need your precious advice regarding dermablend products, has anyone used them? if so what do you think? i have acne scars and blemishes and an uneven skintone,
icon_cry.gif
and ive tried many foundations but none have really 'hidden' these. i was thinking of using dermablend, some reviews are great but some not, so i was wondering what you all think?

confused.gif

Latest posts

Back