Dermstore Grab Bags

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sorry about starting a new thread but I didn't see this posted anywhere yet and today is the last day. Dermstore has 3 different grab bags for sale on their site. A luxury one for $24.95. A skin/hair one for $19.95, and a makeup one for $14.95.  I ordered all 3 and used  $25 credit from doing Beautyfix surveys so it was only $34.95 for $542 worth of products!  Free 1-3 day shipping so you don't have to wait long if you love surprises as much as I do!

BTW: My order also contained a free subscription to Fitness Magazine!

This is a great deal! Thanks for posting this. I used my Gift Card too and ordered the same things as you. Can't wait to see what the bags have in them. 

Originally Posted by CaliMel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They're sold out of the luxury bag already. =( Bummer.
Ohh No! I feel bad now that I didn't share the infomation sooner...

Originally Posted by happy4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

how to get Gift card? Could u PM it?  Thanks a lot!
I used to be a Beautyfix member and you earn a $25 off $50 purchase coupon after you complete 2 surveys and I had a code I never used until now. I doubt the code would work more than once and I already deleted the email :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . If you want to become a Beautyfix member I believe the code to get it for $19.99 is BFBLOG.

Originally Posted by margo0929 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry about starting a new thread but I didn't see this posted anywhere yet and today is the last day. Dermstore has 3 different grab bags for sale on their site. A luxury one for $24.95. A skin/hair one for $19.95, and a makeup one for $14.95.  I ordered all 3 and used  $25 credit from doing Beautyfix surveys so it was only $34.95 for $542 worth of products!  Free 1-3 day shipping so you don't have to wait long if you love surprises as much as I do!

BTW: My order also contained a free subscription to Fitness Magazine!
 There is another thread already started on this, dermstore mystery bags

Latest posts

Back