• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dermstore Mystery Black Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Beautyboxgal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There are more Dermstore Mystery Bags.  Can you recognize the shapes?

img-main2.png

38039.png
Summer Essentials Kit #1
($64 VALUE)
NOW $9.99 SAVE 84%

38041.png
Summer Essentials Kit #2
($83.10 VALUE)
NOW $14.99 SAVE 82%

37659.png
Summer Essentials Kit #3
($87.58 VALUE)
NOW $15.99 SAVE 82%

37660.png

Summer Essentials Kit #4
($117.58 VALUE)
NOW $24.99 SAVE 79%

Do you have a link for this ?

Originally Posted by Antidentite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm pretty sure its not the stila, looks like the eye shadow they gave out last time.
darn, then im probably not going to order them. I have two of those shadows alreadyone from the beautyfix and the other from the last mystery bad. and that bronzer that i never use too.

I just received the Summer Essentials Kit 2.  I am pretty pleased with it.  Here are the contents:

• Glytone Exfoliating Bodywash 6.7 oz $28.00-full size-most excited about this one.
  • Raw Natural Minerals Mineral Glow in Warm .07 oz $25.00 on sale for $12 full size
  • Bioelements Pumice Peel .25 oz sample size.  Full size is $51.00 for 2.5 oz so I figure the sample is worth $5.10
  • Fekkai Advanced Brillian Glossing Cream 1.6 oz sample size.  Full size is 7 oz for $34.  Sample is worth $7.77
  • MOR Lip Macaron in French Vanilla .35 oz full size $10.
  • JONATHAN 1B Purifier Anti-Aging Restorative Shampoo 2.1 oz sample size.  Full size is not available so closest product is Hydrating Shampoo $18 for 8.4 oz.  Sample worth $4.49
  • Large Beautyfix bag

Approximate retail value $80.36 plus bag.  I paid $14.99 so not a bad deal at all. I haven't purchased Dermstore's Mystery Bags in the past nor am I a Beautyfix subscriber, so none of these items are duplicates for me (except the Fekkai Glossing Cream which I did receive in a Sample Society box and NewBeauty TestTube).  

They sent a free gift which is Dermstore Lip Quench.  I already have this product, love it and am happy to have another.  This lip balm is the best!

Woops - my statement was in response to what Linabunnie said 
icon_lol.gif
 Anyhoo - I didn't bother with the mystery bags this time because I was disappointed last time with all the duplicates. Actually, the best kit I received LAST time was the haircare bag. And, I was excited to get Skindinavia and then I got another one in a different beauty box sub. 

Honestly - I need to probably cancel a couple of subs (even though I'm on the waiting list for Total Beauty 
smiletongue.gif
) because my vanity drawers are getting quite filled with a lot of moisturizers and eyecreams. I probably have enough samples to last me a good year. And yet, the hoarder in me can't seem to part with them and the spender in me hasn't quite gotten the nerve to forego any subs. I am at war with myself 
smileno.gif

Oh - and just to be off topic......LOVING THESE ANIMATED EMOTICONS! Lol.

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone get kit number 1?
I got that one, I was actually pretty happy with it 
smile.gif

-Large Black BeautyFix bag

-Global Goddess Eye Shadow-Darjeeling 

-La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel 6.76 oz.

-Jonathan Purifying Anti-Aging Restorative Shampoo 2.1 oz.

-Vichy LiftActiv Global Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Care 0.5 oz.

*I also received the Bonus/Mystery gift of the Dermstore Lip Quench

Originally Posted by mstlcmn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got that one, I was actually pretty happy with it 
smile.gif

-Large Black BeautyFix bag

-Global Goddess Eye Shadow-Darjeeling 

-La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel 6.76 oz.

-Jonathan Purifying Anti-Aging Restorative Shampoo 2.1 oz.

-Vichy LiftActiv Global Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Care 0.5 oz.

*I also received the Bonus/Mystery gift of the Dermstore Lip Quench
Ooh. I was about to get #1 and #2 in hopes that the stila set and correct would be one of those items, but after getting burned with the last makeup grab bag they offer, I held back. As nice as it it, Im kinda happy I didnt get it, but thats just me. I already am swimming with a ton of stuff to try so it probably wouldnt have been a good idea to get any. Enjoy yours though!

I just ordered the $25 mystery bag this morning.  I've only done a mb once in the past, and I was happy with it.  Wish I would have had a code- I didn't bother looking for one this time.

Wow... my BF just surprised me by purchasing all 4 August mystery kits... 

There.... is sooo much stuff...  I dont know what to do with myself right now..

Wow.. this is... like... one of the best Christmas mornings!!!  

I got the $15 natural kit.  I figured since people were disappointed with the July grab bags, Dermstore would do a better job for this mystery kit selection.  I feel pretty smart...

• Lavanila Body Butter in Pure Vanilla - 1oz [$3.39]
  • Juara Rice Facial Cleanser - 1.1oz [$5.79]
  • Mama Mio Boob Tube - 1.7oz [$22]
  • Basq Resilient Body - 0.5oz [$3.63]
  • Nick Chavez Angel Drops - 2oz [$14]
  • MyChelle Fruit Enzyme Mist - 2.1oz [$9.73]
  • Ottilie & Lulu Shampoo and Conditioner - 2oz each [$7]
They listed the value as $101, but I used the prices you can get on Amazon and it's still over $65.  It's a great mix and no makeup which is great for me.  I'm excited to try Boob Tube because I wouldn't really go for a product with such a silly name, but the ingredients sound good.

I got the $24 bag. I got: a travel sized (pretty big), nuxe body shower gel, a Full sized dermatologic cosmetic SPF 30 with a value of $38 full sized miracle c serum by donell, which retails for $55; 25 boscia blotting papers; a full sized lily b facial wash $28.50; a deluxe sample of too faced primed & poreless; doshacare eye & neck Balm .5 oz. A tan magnetic bag which appears to be a gwp from 2011(I don't mind). It contains a decleor 6 piece signature kit with a body milk, moisturizing cream, night balm, 3 serums, and a DVD. All in all, I loved my mystery bag. Every product is new, which is what I like.

Back