• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dermstore's new site Blush.com

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone been over to Dermstore lately?  I just noticed today that they have added a new site, blush.com similar to the way that beautybar is connected to wag.com, soap.com, etc.  Maybe they're planning on moving their makeup products over to blush.com and making Dermstore mostly skincare?  They have a 15% off sale going on with several brands. 

Anyway they have a new referral program also, if you sign up through someone's referral email you automatically get $10 to spend.  If anyone wants a referral pm me you email and ill send you one. 

Correction** it is $10 off any $30 purchase. 

I did notice that. I agree, I think they're going to shift all their cosmetics to Blush and focus more on skincare. It makes sense.

It would be odd if they didn't since Blush basically replicates what's already sold on Dermstore.com. If they do move the cosmetic aspect to Blush.com and kept Dermstore as skincare then it would make sense.

Usually when I'm on Dermstore, I'm searching for makeup. I'm glad they decided to make a separate storefront for makeup. This will be so much easier to find what I'm looking for.

I am also wondering if that means that there might be a lot more makeup options with the next round of Beautyfix selections?  What do you think?

Back