Desperate Housewives (may contain spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, I'm not addicted to this show, but I do enjoy watching it. Two of my girlfriends and I are going to hang out tomorrow and watch the first episode of the season together, with a bottle of wine in hand. Desperate housewives watching Desperate Housewives...should be fun. Although I have to say our neighborhood is very boring, unlike the TV show. More like the Brady Bunch. Just the way we like it. Anyone else planning to check out the season premiere?

tongue.gif

I can't wait to watch this. I'll be at a wedding tomorrow night, but I'm taping it and I'll watch when I get home. Nicolet, that sounds like fun.

Definitely sounds like fun Nicole! Sunday nights I like to watch DH and Greys Anatomy. Those shows rock!

Have fun at the wedding Sofia!

I actually look forward to Sunday nights now that these two shows are starting again.

Originally Posted by Marisol Definitely sounds like fun Nicole! Sunday nights I like to watch DH and Greys Anatomy. Those shows rock!

Originally Posted by Marisol Definitely sounds like fun Nicole! Sunday nights I like to watch DH and Greys Anatomy. Those shows rock!

Oh, yes...I love Grey's Anatomy, too!! Can't wait to see that season premiere, as well. Guess we'll have to make that two bottles of wine!
*love Patrick Dempsey........

i saw desperate housewives like 5 times and i wasnt crazy about it.i live sex and the city alot better.

Originally Posted by elljmz I actually look forward to Sunday nights now that these two shows are starting again. I forgot you also like GA. Its a great show... Dr McDreamy's character isn't looking too good though. I wonder what will happen tonight!

Did you guys watch it? Oh man... am I glad this show is back. I forgot how great it is. Next week's episode looks good. Any thoughts on the new neighbors?

Originally Posted by jennycateyez i saw desperate housewives like 5 times and i wasnt crazy about it.i live sex and the city alot better. I am glad I am not the only one. I thought there was something wrong with me b/c I dont like that show, and everyone I know watches it. I cant even put my finger on it, I would just rather watch something else. I like sex and the city also, maybe b/c it is more realistic, the characters are like someone you know, and DH are just people I cant like.

Well, if someone could edit the title of this post, to inform readers that it may contain spoilers, I'd be more than glad to share my POV.

Originally Posted by eightthirty Well, if someone could edit the title of this post, to inform readers that it may contain spoilers, I'd be more than glad to share my POV. done
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liz done
smile.gif
Thanks Liz!!
I guess the beginning is what killed it for me when the FBI raided the lady's house because she was hiding a cooking slave! Gabby taking her in made it a tad better, but the whole brushing the hair scene and the bracelet.....

And while it was quite entertaining to see Tom eat a doughnut out of the toilet and watch Lynette eat a pound of raw bacon....C'mon. How often do you see that in the workplace? I guess I shouldn't compare it to real life, because it's far from it.

The whole wandering spleen bit and Susan marrying a gay guy for health insurance??? I know it's super realistic because people marry for all the wrong reasons all the time, but that quick?

And then...."You have a grandchild." Seriously?

The Betty Applewhite and Bree with Caleb was certainely interesting. Perhaps, I'm so much into Grey's Anatomy that DH is becoming less and less interesting. I don't know. I used to love the show, but after all the reruns I feel like they were pressed to come out with something new and that's all they could come up with when I think they could've done way better. I just don't think it lives up to the DH persona.

Hey Eight Thirty,

I completely agree with you...Grey's Anatomy is the only show I MUST watch these days. LOVE it!! I used to feel that way about DH, but now the novelty has wore off. I still like to see what their wearing, etc. but the story lines kinda bore me.

I wish that Grey's was on before DH!! That way I can get an extra hour of sleep!

icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm with you two. I wish they would switch the lineup because I have a difficult time trying to stay awake through Desperate Housewives. Grey's Anatomy is the only show I care to stay up that late for. Can't wait for next weeks show!

Originally Posted by Nicolet Hey Eight Thirty,
I completely agree with you...Grey's Anatomy is the only show I MUST watch these days. LOVE it!! I used to feel that way about DH, but now the novelty has wore off. I still like to see what their wearing, etc. but the story lines kinda bore me.

I wish that Grey's was on before DH!! That way I can get an extra hour of sleep!

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by elljmz I'm with you two. I wish they would switch the lineup because I have a difficult time trying to stay awake through Desperate Housewives. Grey's Anatomy is the only show I care to stay up that late for. Can't wait for next weeks show! Yeah, after watching the show, I have a hard time going to sleep right away so I channel surf for about an hour. So I don't go to bed til close til midnight! I always tell myself to "DVR" it, but if I know it's on, it's too hard to wait to watch it.

Yeah, if my computer hadn't been in use at the time, I would've walked out on DH. It's just getting so corny. I would love it if Grey's was on first. I end up watching the news afterwards and I'm always sooooo tired on Monday mornings.

I love Desperate Housewives too...I like Gabrielle...she is so cute!

And Bree...I loveee her skin! It looks sooo flawless :icon_love

Latest posts

Back