Desperate Houswives

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I watched this show when it first came on, missed a few months/weeks, and started watching it again.

i hate eva longoria's character!!! such a witch!

i wish the plot line with the killing neighbor would hurry up. i wanna find otu what's going on with the baby blanket and stuff

Originally Posted by Liz I watched this show when it first came on, missed a few months/weeks, and started watching it again.
i hate eva longoria's character!!! such a witch!

i wish the plot line with the killing neighbor would hurry up. i wanna find otu what's going on with the baby blanket and stuff

i havent watched it at all

Originally Posted by charms23 Same here. My parents are so into it though, they even wrote down the time on our bulletin board so they won't forget!
icon_lol.gif
a few of my aunts are into it but i was usually watching something else at the time it's on so i never got into it. my mom doesn't even watch it she'd rather watch her deadwood show lol

I love this show too! I'm hooked on it. I hate the characters of Gabrielle and Edie.

Next week is the cliffhanger !! (end of season!)
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Amethyst I love this show too! I'm hooked on it. I hate the characters of Gabrielle and Edie.
Next week is the cliffhanger !! (end of season!)
icon_sad.gif

My husband and the kids and I went food shopping last night and I was flying thru the aisles.My husband was like ahh,do you have to go pottty or something,and I said nooooooooo,but my show is on in 20 Min's,We made it home just in time.Now does it sound like I'm hooked?
icon_wink.gif

lol. gabrielle drives me crazy. why did she freak out about the birthcontrol thing? did they cancel their health plan or was it because carlos put the prescription in? i was confused
frown.gif

Carlos wants a baby so he tampered with her pills and now she got pregnant. Of course, she doesn't know if the baby is Carlos' or John their young gardner. She (Gabrielle) found out that it was Carlos because of the information she got in the mail. Carlos lied and said it was his mother who did it. But she was in a coma.

OMG I should NOT have read this! I´m a big fan too, but the first season just came out here in Austria (I´ve seen like 6 episodes so far)

Gabrielle is pregnant?? wow, that really killed the surprise. but I gotta admit it, I mainly watch it because of the young gardener..he´s incredibly HOTTT!!

Originally Posted by Amethyst Carlos wants a baby so he tampered with her pills and now she got pregnant. Of course, she doesn't know if the baby is Carlos' or John their young gardner. She (Gabrielle) found out that it was Carlos because of the information she got in the mail. Carlos lied and said it was his mother who did it. But she was in a coma. oh ok. so was this an easy cop out for her to get mad at him and a reason for her to leave him or something?

I watch desperate housewives every sunday. I think that eva longoria's character is really stupid. The show is fun to watch. Thanks

I really need to get DVR (same as Tivo)! I missed it last night. Anyone care to recap?

I love DH. I have been watching it all season long and I can't wait for next week. Its going to be a looooooooooooooong summer!

Latest posts

Back