destinys child byebye

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What do you guys think of destiny child spliiitng up?I bet it was all beyonce ,she is so full of herself.In the videos they always have the main attention on her.they said they have love for each other and that they have been together since they were nine and now its time to move on.Who do you guys think will continue in stardom?

They have all released sucessful albums on their own anyway and all deserve to be in the spotlight so I think they will be o.k. I am tired of hearing about her booty anyway (Beyonce that is)!

I honestly can't say that I am surprised to hear about Destiny's Child splitting up. Beyonce comes across as an egomanic anyhow.

Originally Posted by kellianne76 I honestly can't say that I am surprised to hear about Destiny's Child splitting up. Beyonce comes across as an egomanic anyhow. totally,she is not that darn hot.

i knew it was going to happen eventually since it kind of happened before. and yeah i was/am tired of hearing/seeing beyonce all of them.

Funny, I don't think of Beyonce as an egomaniac at all. I've been around her a few times and she's actually really nice. I think the group just finally realized B couldn't carry all the weight anymore. If you've ever seen them perform, Beyonce is the only one you really notice. Michelle's voice just didn't seem like it belonged with the others, plus I've heard she's hooked up with Chris Tucker and they're big church freaks now.

Originally Posted by envymi Funny, I don't think of Beyonce as an egomaniac at all. I've been around her a few times and she's actually really nice. I think the group just finally realized B couldn't carry all the weight anymore. If you've ever seen them perform, Beyonce is the only one you really notice. Michelle's voice just didn't seem like it belonged with the others, plus I've heard she's hooked up with Chris Tucker and they're big church freaks now. lol! yeah, michelle's album was a gospel cd. i don't like her voice either. she sounds like a duck or something.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh you're so right! On their song "Soldier" she has a solo part and I always laugh at her voice there - it just sounds weird! Can you believe my man actually likes her voice!!!??? I can't stand it, I don't know what he hears...maybe he's as tone deaf as he is color blind

GOod luck to all of them. I hope that Kelly doesn't come out with another song like "Stole" WTF!

Originally Posted by envymi Funny, I don't think of Beyonce as an egomaniac at all. I've been around her a few times and she's actually really nice. I think the group just finally realized B couldn't carry all the weight anymore. If you've ever seen them perform, Beyonce is the only one you really notice. Michelle's voice just didn't seem like it belonged with the others, plus I've heard she's hooked up with Chris Tucker and they're big church freaks now.
Ive been around Beyonce and she seemed very fake and phony to me,her mother and father are awesome and down to earth but i gotta say beyonce definetly gave a phony vibe.Her makeup artist ,Mally Roncal is a sweetheart.

Whos knows maybe she acted like that cause she was tired after her show,i honestly think if i wasnt working for loreal she wouldnt have gave me the time of day.

I agree with you nydoll. I was reading an article in Glamour magazine and i do think that Beyoncie try's to take all the lime light! I actually feel sorry for Michelle as she just seems to have been left behind by the other 2.

Did you know that it took weeks of negotioation just to have Beyoncie stand off centre (as in not in the middle of every picture) which is about time!!

I loved them when they first came out but i agree with y'all. It's ALL been about Beyonce for the past few years and that must not have been fun for the other girls. Gonna miss them though coz i always liked their songs

i sorta saw it coming. especially with the final album, titled, destiny fulfilled... good luck to them.

Can't say that I'm surprised. Only thing is... I thought that after this album, they would say that they were going their own way for the next couple of years (like last time), but then just never come back. Didn't know that they would get "official" about it.

I think that they'll do fine. Kelly and Michelle might not have the kind of fame as Beyonce, but they'll do okay. It's funny that B gets all of the attention, because Kelly was the one that always stood out to me. I liked her CD. Michelle did Broadway (AIDA). She did the lead that Toni Braxton had. Wish I had seen it.

Good Luck and God Bless them ALL!!

Latest posts

Back