Destiny's Child to reform

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
From Monsters and Critics.com

People News

Destiny's Child to reform

By BANG

Dec 18, 2007, 11:30 GMT

Destiny's Child are set to reform.

Beyoncé Knowles, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams have been inspired to reunite by the Spice Girls recent comeback, and are planning to discuss working together again over the Christmas period.

Kelly said: "This current spate of reunions has given us ideas. Despite what people say we are all still really close.

"A couple of weeks ago Beyoncé did a show in Los Angeles and asked me and Michelle to join her on stage to sing 'Survivor'. The emotion was incredible and it felt so good to be back up there with the girls again.

"It was a real tear-jerker. The fans were crying and going nuts. It was magical. I'd definitely like us to do more stuff like that."

Kelly - who enjoyed a successful solo career after the band split in June 2005 - will be joining Beyoncé and the entire Knowles family for Christmas dinner.

She said: "As ever, Beyoncé and I will be spending Christmas day together, it will be a real family affair."

© BANG Media International

lol i think they should take atleast 5 more years off before they can consider a comeback.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol i think they should take atleast 5 more years off before they can consider a comeback. I hope that they do...lol

Ok what's the point of them getting back together? Beyonce is and was always the star. It will just be Beyonce and others.

I know why their getting back together...it's because Kelly and Michele haven't had successful solo careers like Beyonce, and they need some money.

I always thought instead of them calling themselves Destinys Child they should have call themselves Beyonces child.I noticed that it was always about Beyonce don't get me wrong I love her.I think is to soon for a comeback give it more years they bearly split up not long ago.

Back