Dewy Foundation for Combi Skin??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls!

I need your help. I'm looking for a foundation with a dewy finish for combination skin. I'm currently using EL Doublwear and i love the coverage plus that it lasts all day on my skin but i'd like another foundation that would give me a more dewy finish.. Any suggestions??

Hi Laura,

Well, I have somewhat combo to normal skin, and I have been loving Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Enhancer. It's oil-free, with vitamins and retinol. It's technically not a foundation, but more of a tinted moisturizer, and it definitely gives skin that dewy (not shiny) look. HTH.

I think it is Shiseido Hydro-Liquid compact fdtn. I might be wrong...xx

Originally Posted by Trisha is it LuckyMe or someone here (sorry i forgot who) loves a Shiseido Hydra/Hydro one, and she has oily skin x

I JUST READ THE NEW GLAMOUR MAGAZINE AND IT HAD CHRISTIAN DIOR RADIANCE MAKEUP BASE.IT'S SUPPOSE TO GIVE YOU THAT RADIANCE LOOK.IT'S A PRIMER.I HEARD IT'S REALLY GOOD.HOPE THIS HELPS YOU.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Sorry hunny, i had a brain fart!! x no problem i meant only to clear up the puzzle

why not use a primer/base? YSL has good ones in different shades. or, you can mix your current foundation with a luminizer or something. not sure if you wanna go through the extra steps, though...

If you love your Double Wear, try mixing it with a little moisturizer or cream highlighter. You'll get your coverage, but with a dewy look added to it.

Latest posts

Back