Diamonique?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm considering buying a diamonique ring. Has anyone had any experiences (both good and bad) with this brand? I want to get the gold, but my biggest fears are that a) it looks incredibly fake and B) that the gold will turn my finger green.
frown.gif
The ring I'm looking at is 14k, so I hopefully wouldn't have that second problem.

Thanks!

Diamonique jewelry is quite beautiful, i have admired it many times and if you buy from QVC (the tv shopping chanel)you will get a good price and have a 30 day money back guarantee
icon_cheesygrin.gif
They also have a website.

I have several 14K and 18K gold rings from QVC and they have never changed colors on me. The Diamonique is the highest form of cubic zirconia on the market and is shinier that a diamond.

Thanks ladies... i ended up buying a ring a few days ago. It was delivered yesterday!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Brelki Thanks ladies... i ended up buying a ring a few days ago. It was delivered yesterday!
smile.gif
How do you like it? I have some "Absolute" jewelry... (I think it's HSN?) and it looks SO real - even months later... you can't tell its not real diamonds... I get compliments all the time.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have a lot of Diamonique from QVC. As long as it is 14k you will have no problem. I have a tennis bracelet that I have worn for years.

My mom got some beautiful princess cut Diamonique earrings off QVC,she loves them

It is great stuff. Beware though, you will get hooked. I like the Epiphany brand also. You can't go wrong. I own many pieces.

Latest posts

Back