Did anybody watch Rob and Amber The Wedding?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I said that I wasn't going to watch it, he really bugged me on the Amazing Race, but............................I started watching it and got hooked! I have to admit that I do kinda like him. Though he does have some issues. How sweet he was with what he did for his gift to her. :icon_love And loved how she got the Red Sox painting signed for him. He even cried! Anyone else watch?

Nope... sorry -
icon_neutral.gif

Nope... I think he is so freaking HOT but I can't stand Amber. Now that he is taken, there is no need to lust after him.

OMG, you are too funny. I bet the dude in your little clip dancing is available, you can lust after him! HEE HEE HEE!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by tylda1969 OMG, you are too funny. I bet the dude in your little clip dancing is available, you can lust after him! HEE HEE HEE!
icon_lol.gif
He is already taken. I think its her sexy hair do that took him from me.
icon_razz.gif

jon_heder3.jpg

LOL! Is it just me or does he give anybody else the hibby gibbys!? Havn't seen the movie and have no intention of seeing it. By the promos for it, it looks like the dumbest movie ever!

Say no more. That movie I have seen. I can look at Jim Carey and ? ( cant think of his name) I can't look at the dynamite dude.

I missed this too. I need to start adding things to my calendar. I've missed almost every season finale this year, let alone any new programs.

Latest posts

Back