Did everyone get the newsletter?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I got it... It was all good... made me remember that it was the last newsletter that prompted me to start posting...

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Did everyone get the newsletter and how did it look?

Reaction score
My newsletter was blank, but I posted about it in the support forum before I saw this thread. Sorry about that!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by suzukigrrl

My newsletter was blank, but I posted about it in the support forum before I saw this thread. Sorry about that!

Oh that's ok. I opened this thread to ask everyone about it.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nydoll23

Hey i didnt get it.

Your email addy setup to get them. Just to make sure, click here https://www.makeuptalk.com/reviews/myProfile.php and look for the "receive newsletter" checkbox. Is it checked or not checked. If it's checked ON, then it's your email program's issue. If it's not checked, then check it and you will get them.

Reaction score
So was mine

Originally Posted by K*O* Mine was fine....a-ok !!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by vanilla_sky

mine was checked, but i never received it

Make sure you are not running a spam folder. Mine goes in there.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh, you got it? Was it in your spam folder? It was in my mailbox but I didnt notice it for some reason... sorry, there is no cure for stupidity

Reaction score
FYI - I have deleted mine on accident at times because I am reading my inbox too fast and think that its a response on a thread. Maybe that happened to the ones that didn't get it?

Latest posts