Did everyone get the newsletter?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok got it,for some reason i over looked it.Looks great,excellent job Charmaine!!!!
icon_smile.gif
Love Trisha's pic, so cool

happy happy!!! i got mine. how fun is that to get a cool newsletter from my favorite place!

thanks tony. it looks great!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by karrie ann

happy happy!!! i got mine. how fun is that to get a cool newsletter from my favorite place!
thanks tony. it looks great!
claps.gif

Thanks Karrie! We love to have you here!

Hi Everyone

Yes I recieve mine in yahoo. I will change over to my Incredimail. I tried looking for it on the list above (PROFILE) but i do not see the link for it.

Where do I go change my information?

Thank You

Kan D
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kan D sweets Hi Everyone
Yes I recieve mine in yahoo. I will change over to my Incredimail. I tried looking for it on the list above (PROFILE) but i do not see the link for it.

Thank You

Kan D
icon_smile.gif

Nevermind I see the previous post above
icon_confused.gif
thnxs

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hi Kan D, welcome to MuT! Hi CharmaineI am trying to get my setting up lol

Nice to meet you
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kan D sweets

Hi Everyone

Thank You

Kan D
icon_smile.gif

OMG, I cannot read that font...

Originally Posted by Charmaine I know...but if you reply to it, it should show in regular font. Hi Charmaine

OOPS!!! I apologize everyone for the font (BOP MY FOREHEAD)

I was not thinking

Thanxs

Back