Did you all see Oprah's Favorite Things show?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I would have gone crazy had I been in the audience. People may criticize her but I dont see a lot of people doing some of the things she does. here is the list in case you missed it!

I wish I had the refrigerator they all got. haha

Oh and i really want a Panini maker!

I want it all!

wonkpic8.jpg

Man that fridge would've been awesome or..um...EVERYTHING!!!!! Me and my mom have told ourselves we're gonna go to one of those shows.....someday

Originally Posted by sali /img/forum/go_quote.gif Man that fridge would've been awesome or..um...EVERYTHING!!!!! Me and my mom have told ourselves we're gonna go to one of those shows.....someday Yeah the thing is is that its a surprise type of thing. The last couple of years she has been selective of the audience. Like this year was people from Macon, Georgia? Last year was for teachers which was really nice.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah the thing is is that its a surprise type of thing. The last couple of years she has been selective of the audience. Like this year was people from Macon, Georgia? Last year was for teachers which was really nice. Yeah you never know when she will do it. I think she said she picked Macon because the show has the highest rating there. I want a red velvet cupcake!

wait wait wait..did everyone get everything on the list or did some people get some and others got other things?

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif wait wait wait..did everyone get everything on the list or did some people get some and others got other things? EVERYTHING! Well, except Josh Groban.

I saw it earlier, and I'm watching it now... Oprah is awesome for doing it!

When everyone got the KitchenAid Artisan stand mixer, I was screaming because my boyfriend just bought me one.

Loved Josh Groban!

you are so the east coast white version of me... we have a red KitchenAid that was the VERY first thing to go on our wedding registry!!!

i love oprah... we almost share the same birthday. GO AQUARIANS!!!

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I saw it earlier, and I'm watching it now... Oprah is awesome for doing it!
When everyone got the KitchenAid Artisan stand mixer, I was screaming because my boyfriend just bought me one.

Loved Josh Groban!

LOL! I feel like I belong on the west coast though. When I visited California two years ago, I felt at home... I had to force myself to leave.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif you are so the east coast white version of me... we have a red KitchenAid that was the VERY first thing to go on our wedding registry!!!i love oprah... we almost share the same birthday. GO AQUARIANS!!!

loved everything but the UGGS.. I just can't get myself to like them. They look so damn awful!

Latest posts

Back