Did you see the new paints on the Maconline site?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was navigating around looking at naturally eccentric and stumbled on the new paint colors that are "coming soon"...............but how soon?

They're already out. They're for sale on the MAC site for sure. I was just there buying stuff (not paints, though.)

Originally Posted by kerri I was navigating around looking at naturally eccentric and stumbled on the new paint colors that are "coming soon"...............but how soon?

i read somewhere that these new paints aren't good. the release date is going to be indefinitely pushed back. so they might be at cco's but they're not going to be any good.

If you all are talking about Paint Strokes, they are on the MAC site... check it out. But either way, the CCOs would never get new stuff before the MAC counters do.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i read somewhere that these new paints aren't good. the release date is going to be indefinitely pushed back. so they might be at cco's but they're not going to be any good.

OOOHHHHHH............do you have any idea why they aren't being considered any good? I have not bought my first one yet.......was of course gonna start with stillife......but do the new colors have new formulas or something that makes them different?
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i read somewhere that these new paints aren't good. the release date is going to be indefinitely pushed back. so they might be at cco's but they're not going to be any good.

This is what i read on another site:

"Ugh… I stopped by my local counter because I need Aquadisiac and they were out; so I checked in to see if they got it in. I was chatting with the managing MA (who sort of asked that I not name her..haha) and she told me that the release date for Paints has been delayed because there was a problem with the product. She didn’t get into specifics but said there was an “issueâ€. That does not so good and what made it worse was that there is no specific date when these are going to be available. I hope that this isn’t another dragged on thing as it was with Prep and Prime =(

Disclaimer: If for any reason these things do come out on Thursday, please keep in mind that I am only repeating what the MA told me so don’t shoot the messenger! She is always on top of things when it comes to the release dates so I am inclined to believe her, even though I hope she is wrong."

and fromt he same thing:

"Bad news lovelies. This is a transcript of my chat with an artist online. Sigh…. Looks like ‘the MA who cannot be named†was right after all. =(

Info: Please hold for one of our Artists to respond.

Iinfo: Hello. Thank you for your interest in M·A·C Cosmetics. My name is Vanessa. How may I assist you?

Jude: I was at my local counter today and the manager told me that the release of Paints has been delayed. Is this true?

Vanessa: Yes, I'm sorry for the delay. We don't have an alternate launch date either.

Jude: Aww... okay. I was so looking foward to them but Iguess we will have to wait a little while longer
smile.gif

Vanessa: ;-{

Vanessa: I know I can't wait!

Vanessa: Is there anything else I may assist you with today?

Jude: No thanks! Have a great day!

Vanessa: You too! Chat with you later!"

Back